Tue, Oct 22, 1:38 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 1:36 am)

Subject: New Prop Available

KenS ( ) posted Mon, 14 February 2000 at 1:11 AM ยท edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 11:37 PM

Attached Link: http://www.chemicalstudios.com

file_121945.JPG

Poser People have to drink to. This is in the 3D Models/Misc 3 section on my site.

LoboUK ( ) posted Mon, 14 February 2000 at 4:19 AM

Cool prop FT - but caffine free? grin Poser people need caffine too Paul

KenS ( ) posted Mon, 14 February 2000 at 4:37 AM

Paul...it's becuase I like the Sprite in you, besides none of the other 12-pack boxes had such a great image to scan. FT

Sprout ( ) posted Mon, 14 February 2000 at 9:07 AM

Awesome FT! Thankyou Sprout

Autoloader ( ) posted Mon, 14 February 2000 at 7:57 PM

FT, So you mean that poser figures get all the Sprite they want for free? (ie: no coin slot on the machine) Those lucky bastards!!!!!! Autoloader

KenS ( ) posted Tue, 15 February 2000 at 12:14 AM

it uses the new smart cards:)

wyrwulf ( ) posted Tue, 15 February 2000 at 12:15 AM

Um, can we stock it with Codeman's new Bad Boy Beer?

CharlieBrown ( ) posted Wed, 16 February 2000 at 1:17 PM

Excellent. Now if my wife and I can figure out that blasted CDRW, I'll be pillaging the heck out of your downloads... ;-)

KenS ( ) posted Wed, 16 February 2000 at 3:18 PM

Thanks for the compliments, I hope you all get good use out of it. I don't know if the Bad Boy bottles would fit the slots, bu that has me thinking Codeman needs to make a posable 6pack of BadBoy:), I also might try modeling a old time coke machine that will hold bottles. FastTraxx

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.