Tue, Oct 22, 3:47 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 3:39 am)

Subject: B.A.T Labs download section 'abolished' :(

gps ( ) posted Wed, 05 June 2002 at 11:15 PM ยท edited Sat, 19 October 2024 at 11:10 AM

From the B.A.T Board (which sounds like it should be in the B.A.T Cave )...

'abolished download section.
free item is exhibited weekly.'

Bandwidth problems perhaps? Hopefully the old models will reappear as the 'Weekly Data' - the 1st Anniversary model is apparently scheduled to occupy this slot next week.

gps

gps ( ) posted Wed, 05 June 2002 at 11:22 PM

Attached Link: http://isweb40.infoseek.co.jp/art/bat_lab/

Oops - forgot the link. The one model available for download, 'Killy Suit', looks well worth having.

gps

mastercrash13 ( ) posted Thu, 06 June 2002 at 12:24 AM

I've been kinda expecting that with the ammount of quality stuff they were giving away. Their stuff I wouldn't mind paying for. For all you Designers though a question on topic. What is your bandwidth like? I'm curious. Why you ask. I own an Internet design / Hosting company. I'm wondering how much bandwidth y'all burn on a daily or monthly basis. Crash

mon1alpha ( ) posted Thu, 06 June 2002 at 5:47 AM

Quite right Crash, the stuff on that site is amazing. I'd buy it Mon

Xena ( ) posted Thu, 06 June 2002 at 9:15 AM

Crash, I constantly go over my 6Gb monthly limit. It shits me as I can no longer announce new freebies on my site here at Renderosity for fear of my site being unavailable for the entire month.

nikitacreed ( ) posted Thu, 06 June 2002 at 12:08 PM

Damnit!!! I should have known this was going to happen. It always does. sigh I have had a link to BAT Labs featured on my site for almost 2 months. I have an 8 GB limit on my site that I go over on all the time too. I don't announce my freebies here anymore for the same EXACT reason Xena doesn't. :o(

jchimim ( ) posted Thu, 06 June 2002 at 12:08 PM

Attached Link: http://www.geekantics.net/render/submit.html

If anyone needs space for freebies, take a look at the link... Space available should increase dramatically next week.

mastercrash13 ( ) posted Thu, 06 June 2002 at 2:54 PM

I'm probaly asking for it here BUT should y'all need some room for posting free stuff and or hosting your site I'll do it in trade. My servers push about 900 gig's a month between 25 and 30 per day. The bandwith is paid for so... So if you're curious about some details on this lemme know and drop me an email. I'll tell you this much in open. No fee's it's FREE in trade for product & or knowledge, or creation of an item (you can do what ever you want with that item or teach me to make it)? NO space restrictions. Well ok maybe if you go over a gig in room. Just a way for me to say thanks to all of you artists and designers who helped me out and have such wonderful items for me to use for my enjoyment. Crash

mastercrash13 ( ) posted Thu, 06 June 2002 at 2:58 PM

ADDENDUM! The IS a limit to the number of people I can do this for I'd say between 2-3 gigs per day's worth so agina I guess "Act Fast" applies here? Crash

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.