Wed, Oct 9, 6:31 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 09 2:10 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Ki finally unveiled! will be in the marketplace by the weekend

Blackhearted ( ) posted Thu, 06 June 2002 at 12:06 PM · edited Tue, 08 October 2024 at 2:40 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_11435.jpg

Hay folks. Ki is finally complete ;) She'll be in the marketplace by the weekend. Ki is the first in a series of characters that are based on real people. I've painstakingly morphed her into a TRUE petite body... I'm proud to say shes a 95% accurate replica of the person shes based on. This isnt just a figure scale adjustment - almost every single one of her body parts has been morphed and scaled to create a truly petite body. She renders great, poses great (vicky poses work with her), and accepts vicky hair and most smart-props with no problems. You can get skimpy clothing to fit and conform to her relatively painlessly as well, and were planning on releasing clothing morphs for her for the standard vicky clothing packs to make it even easier. The figure behind her is the base Stephanie model - you can see the height difference. Ki stands 5'1" and weighs 90 lbs. Shes great for a more realistic 'new figure' look, for teen characters, and fae/elven folk. She comes with 4 unique, cute face morphs as well. The texture set is our best to date - its extremely hi-res but renders great in both close-ups and distant renders without going splotchy or discolored. There are a whopping 14 face textures included in the set: the default, natural texture for both light and dark-haired characters, and 6 unique soft and sexy make-up textures in both light and dark-haired versions so that you can use her as a brunette, blonde, redhed or with black hair. also, she includes 3 true bump maps for the body/nipples, makeup and base head textures. Ki sports a very subtle, sexy scarification (wanted something more low-key than a tattoo) work on her lower abdomen of the oriental 'Ki' symbol. And, of course, MAT and MOR poses to make loading everything a snap. Ki is the first in a series of characters/textures we'll be basing on real people.. so look for more unique and 'real' bodies in the future. cheers, -gabriel of Dark Corner (btw there is no postwork in either of these images except for adding the 'Ki' text. theyre pure poser renders)

Blackhearted ( ) posted Thu, 06 June 2002 at 12:10 PM

file_11436.jpg

....and heres the head texture detail (This is the base texture, without makeup. Kiera has worked her makeup magic again and created a wide variety of stunning looks from soft teen makeup to more striking, sexy tones - with new eye colors, lipstick, eyeshadow, lashes, etc.)

Blackhearted ( ) posted Thu, 06 June 2002 at 12:17 PM

Ah, forgot to say - the hair is by Dark Whisper and is not included. Everything else is ;) DW's hair can be found here

deestilo ( ) posted Thu, 06 June 2002 at 12:21 PM

Arggh !!!!! more awesome stuff........ I'm still collecting money to get your texture.......... SLow Down a bit will ya ? just awesome !!!!!!!!!

Blackhearted ( ) posted Thu, 06 June 2002 at 12:37 PM

ACK!@%^#!! Ok, im a retard. Ki is for Vicky, not Stephanie. I used Steph for the size comparison because you sometimes get cross-talk if you load two Vickies in the same image, and Stephanie is the same size.

jeweldragon ( ) posted Thu, 06 June 2002 at 1:06 PM

she is beautiful black:)

Summfox ( ) posted Thu, 06 June 2002 at 1:11 PM

Wow, you never cease to amaze me. More cute elf renders for me! I don't work with Vicki all that much, mostly because well... a Vicki is a Vicki is a Vicki. But I can already tell that Ki will be a much needed breath of fresh air! She really is totally different from anything else I've seen. I can't wait for her to be released.

rasputina ( ) posted Thu, 06 June 2002 at 1:55 PM

looks lovely, I can't wait til Ki hits the store, and to see the makeup Kiera has done. :)

Smitthms ( ) posted Thu, 06 June 2002 at 2:07 PM

She looks awesome... as usual from you & kiera, can't wait to have her :o) Thomas

SAMS3D ( ) posted Thu, 06 June 2002 at 2:19 PM

Well, you did a really beautiful job, she is really very pretty, and looks proportioned. That is a hard job to do, and I really feel you have captured it. Sharen

stenographics ( ) posted Thu, 06 June 2002 at 3:42 PM

Oh my friend, you stunned me! The model is original, both in geometries and texture! I love the lips texture, is one of the best I ever seen! Congratulation for this piece of art. Like smitthms, I can't wait to have her! Cheers, Stefano

dreamsosweet ( ) posted Thu, 06 June 2002 at 7:07 PM

Ohhhh, Gabriel, she is absolutely gorgeous!! I can't wait to get my grubby lil hands on her, I've already got ideas - another one for the wishlist, sigh! ;-)

XENOPHONZ ( ) posted Thu, 06 June 2002 at 7:53 PM

As soon as I log in and see her posted in the marketplace, she's bought. Thanks, Blackhearted.

Something To Do At 3:00AM 

Borus ( ) posted Thu, 06 June 2002 at 8:00 PM

Extraordinary, Blackhearted... a great work!!!

Kinouk ( ) posted Thu, 06 June 2002 at 11:17 PM

Here I sit with my CC in hand. I have been waiting for her. Hugz Joan

tuckerwilly ( ) posted Fri, 07 June 2002 at 12:17 AM

Ok, ok....would you folks back off on me a bit. My cart is overflowing and I am afraid to look at the total. I will have to come out of retirement to support my Poser habit! She is so lovely...must have...cats can go without Fancy Feast for a month or 2!

Blackhearted ( ) posted Fri, 07 June 2002 at 8:10 AM

ROFL!

ElorOnceDark ( ) posted Fri, 07 June 2002 at 1:15 PM

She's beautiful! You guys did an awesome job!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.