Fri, Sep 20, 6:36 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Contest Announcements

Welcome to the Contest Announcements Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic, msansing Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Contest Announcements F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 1:44 am)

Subject: Congratulations!

bluevenus ( ) posted Thu, 06 June 2002 at 11:11 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 6:30 AM

file_11429.jpg

Congratulations to ladynimue for winning the Old and the New contest! (You can see her entry above) Her entry stood out in my mind not only because it embodies the idea of the old and the new (she wrote to me "Dragon has old and jaded habits, Youth is filled with new hope.") but because of the beautiful details and wonderful poses.

Be on the lookout for the next contest ;)
-Jenna

bluevenus ( ) posted Thu, 06 June 2002 at 11:13 AM

Oh, and thank you so much to everyone who entered, there were some great images and it was a tough choice.

CrystalWizard ( ) posted Thu, 06 June 2002 at 12:49 PM

cool. :) gratz Ladynimue. Ok Jenna..when's the next one? dont even need to give out prizes (can you tell I'm bored?)

bluevenus ( ) posted Thu, 06 June 2002 at 1:16 PM

Very soon :) I know the next theme, I just need to get the contest page all set up!

ladynimue ( ) posted Thu, 06 June 2002 at 2:31 PM

Thank you sOOoo much :) I am doing the Happy Happy Joy Joy Poser Dance. Hard to type when your fingers are dancing on the keyboard. I loved all the entries and feel we are all winners by entering. Thank you also CrystalWizard for the kind words. Hope everyone has a weekend filled with magical moments. ladynimue

ywaters ( ) posted Thu, 06 June 2002 at 3:14 PM

Congratulations Ladynimue! You did have a wonderful image. You do very beautiful work. Thankx for sharing and keep up the wonderful work!! When's the next contest, Jenna?

firefly ( ) posted Thu, 06 June 2002 at 4:03 PM

I'm so glad you won LadyN :) You did an beautiflu piece for this contest! Congratulations :) :) :) Thank you again Jenna, I too will look forward to your next theme!!! :) all the smiles are for the Happy Dances (smiles)

bluevenus ( ) posted Thu, 06 June 2002 at 4:06 PM

file_11430.jpg

Ladynimue kindly volunteered her second prize (a month of banner rotation) for me to give to a runner-up. So congratulations to firefly for being the runner-up! (I choose her first entry, shown here, entitled "Letting Go") Her images were beautiful and surreal, and very original. :)

CrystalWizard ( ) posted Thu, 06 June 2002 at 4:12 PM

Gratz Firefly :) (is there a possiblity that one of these contests WONT have poser images for winners..not all of us have/use or like poser).

bluevenus ( ) posted Thu, 06 June 2002 at 4:24 PM

Hey there CrystalWizard- The winners were not chosen based on the fact that they used Poser, they were chosen 1) How well I felt they applied the theme of the new and the old 2) How asthetically pleasing the image was, and the work that I would guess was involved in it There were some great photography entries, and I would have loved to see some Vue or Bryce entries too. Hope that answers your question :) -Jenna

ladynimue ( ) posted Thu, 06 June 2002 at 4:27 PM

Congrats to you firefly, and to all who entered, everyone did a fantastic job and I would hate to have been the judge. Thank you bluevenus for running a great contest, I can hardly wait to work with my new backgrounds. ladynimue

Sipapu ( ) posted Thu, 06 June 2002 at 6:16 PM

Congratulations to both ladynimue and firefly! What different, yet intriguing and creative, images you both came up with. I feel so proud to know both of you! Sipa

firefly ( ) posted Thu, 06 June 2002 at 7:38 PM

Wow :) Thank you!!! What a complete, utter and wonderful surprise this was :) And thank you for the Congrats everyone. I'm honoured to have my art sitting along side all of yours :) Very much so!

RaoufAndSelima ( ) posted Fri, 07 June 2002 at 7:33 PM

Great Job Lady N. Hope to see much more of this kind of work from you. I would truly love to see you go public with your art so that I can cover our walls with it.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.