Sat, Sep 21, 11:51 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Bryce - Poser question: ....susanna or nat pose ? !.............

kathyb ( ) posted Wed, 05 June 2002 at 2:48 AM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 8:52 AM

Hello, I am really confused by these 2 plug ins. What do you think are the strengths ( and weaknesses ) of each one. Is one clearly better? I am more interested in animation than stills. thanks so much! Kathy

foleypro ( ) posted Wed, 05 June 2002 at 6:04 AM

Attached Link: http://www.ev.ca/konan/natural_pose.htm

Ok I have heard That this is the one to get I am not positive because I havent gotten it yet but I Would download the demo first and give it a try...

Alleycat169 ( ) posted Wed, 05 June 2002 at 12:49 PM

The one that ports to Mac first will get my vote and my money. So far both are for PC only.

martindj ( ) posted Wed, 05 June 2002 at 2:05 PM

I chose susanna because I felt it provided better manual control over how textures are applied in the Bryce environment. Strictly speaking, it is not a "plugin".

Stephen Ray ( ) posted Thu, 06 June 2002 at 10:40 PM

I would suggest trying a demo, so you can see if it runs correctly on your computer.

Stephen Ray

kathyb ( ) posted Fri, 07 June 2002 at 2:13 AM

Thanks for replies all, I will see if they both have demos to try. I'm still wondering if anyone has actually tried BOTH? Kathy

jondevitt ( ) posted Fri, 07 June 2002 at 8:16 AM

I've tried Nat Pose but found that it messed up the Michael figure textures. In some ways, if you don't mind Bryce assigning colours instead of textures, the demo seems to work more smoothly than the full program. i am going to try Susanna soon so I will keep you posted. (P.S. You can make great trees in Bryce 5 by making the trunks transparent and importing or making your own.)

jondevitt ( ) posted Sat, 08 June 2002 at 4:02 AM

I would say that NatPose works best with single texturemap figures (Not hirez Vicky or Mike). Susanna seems to offer more control but also more effort is required - so it depends on your needs.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.