Wed, Sep 18, 11:51 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Message for tjohn

HardRock1960 ( ) posted Fri, 07 June 2002 at 10:51 AM · edited Thu, 29 August 2024 at 11:30 PM

tjohn, I have tried e-mailing you several times, but the address posted on this site comes up with a fatal error message. Anyway, I would like to know if I could get a copy of your Rainstorm material? I am working on a picture right now that this material would be perfect for. I would appreciate this very much. Thanks, HardRock1960

tjohn ( ) posted Fri, 07 June 2002 at 11:31 AM

I'm pretty sure I got it at 3D Commune, but I can't check there right now, I'm not on my home computer and I don't recall my password. If you can't find it there, I'll look around and see if I can find documentation for it somewhere.

This is not my "second childhood". I'm not finished with the first one yet.

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

"I'd like to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather....not screaming in terror like the passengers on his bus." - Jack Handy

tjohn ( ) posted Fri, 07 June 2002 at 11:32 AM

P.S. I changed service providers lately, so that's probably why your e-mails are bouncing back.

This is not my "second childhood". I'm not finished with the first one yet.

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

"I'd like to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather....not screaming in terror like the passengers on his bus." - Jack Handy

HardRock1960 ( ) posted Fri, 07 June 2002 at 11:37 AM

I will check on 3d Commune and let you know if I have found it. Thanks for getting back to me.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.