Sat, Sep 21, 12:24 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 12:22 am)

Subject: Desperately seeking...

KateTheShrew ( ) posted Tue, 15 February 2000 at 5:23 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 10:09 PM

A pair of poseable ladies' riding boots. Low heeled, no platform sole. Just a simple pair of knee high riding boots. I have looked all over the place, and so far, the only thing I've found is a pair of boots at Greylight's archives, but they're not poseable and for some reason my P4 won't import them (everything locks up and I have to do an end task every time I try loading them). I can't make them poseable myself because I just plain do not know how to split them up and add joint parameters and all that sort of thing and I really really really do not have the time right now to learn how to do it myself. I need these things two days ago, if you know what I mean? Anybody know any place that might have them? Kate the Desperate

JeffH ( ) posted Tue, 15 February 2000 at 5:33 PM

Do you have the Zygote heroine figure? I think you can make the heel material transparent.

KateTheShrew ( ) posted Tue, 15 February 2000 at 5:42 PM

Nope, don't have her, Jeff.

Sprout ( ) posted Tue, 15 February 2000 at 5:57 PM

Some one get me a pic and I'll give it a shot :O) Sprout----< needs reference, has wife and 3 daughters but doesn't do the apparel shopping.---- :O)

KateTheShrew ( ) posted Tue, 15 February 2000 at 6:43 PM

Ok, this is the character I need the boots for. Hiking boots won't work because they're too modern and the project is set back before 1950. The catsuit & flats won't work for this either because of the pants. I need a basic "light" version of a Nazi storm trooper type boot...simple, low heel, even top that ends just below where the pants taper down at the top of the shin. Any ideas? Catherine.jpg Appreciate the suggestions and help so far. Kate

gsalas ( ) posted Tue, 15 February 2000 at 7:08 PM

Kate, if you e-mail The boots that make your system crash to me I'll fix and convert them into a cr2 for you, if you need morphs for them, I'll do it too, it's been slow the last week, and I got time on my hands. Just send them to: gsalas@monad.net or gsalas@dsgraph-x.com -Gabe-

jrizal ( ) posted Tue, 15 February 2000 at 7:39 PM

Traveller's got a bunch of morphs for the female boot. Perhaps you can morph that into a riding boot.

Freakachu ( ) posted Tue, 15 February 2000 at 9:39 PM

Helmut Schaub had some beautiful military-like boots on his Safari character (under "morphs" in the funstuff pages--go figure) which he borrowed from someone else (I can't remember at this point). I'd do a search for "safari" and check out the figure--maybe the creator of the boots are listed in the readme files. You could use the grouping tool to spawn a pair of boots from the Safari character if you can't find the originals.

KateTheShrew ( ) posted Wed, 16 February 2000 at 1:22 AM

Thanks guys. Gabe, the zip file should be in your mailbox. The military style boots might actually do in a pinch, Freakachu, thanks for putting me on to them. Now, back to animating the first segment sigh Kate who is learning to hate anything that requires animating fire

Nance ( ) posted Wed, 16 February 2000 at 2:08 AM

You did see Zorbak/Hojer's boots in FS? boots.jpg

gsalas ( ) posted Wed, 16 February 2000 at 3:36 AM

Kate, I'll have them to you asap. Nance, What is FS, couse those look good!!! -Gabe-

mbaucco ( ) posted Wed, 16 February 2000 at 8:11 AM

Hello, Would you upload the riding boots to the Poser Stuff when you finish them? I too am looking for good footwear for my Posette. Hope I am not violating any etiquette by asking. Thanks in Advance, Matt Baucco

ratta ( ) posted Wed, 16 February 2000 at 8:41 AM

Allie: Slutwear... heheh... I love this place. --ratta

Nance ( ) posted Wed, 16 February 2000 at 12:35 PM

Gabe, "FS" = Renderosity's "Free Stuff". Those were posted here by Zorbak titled "Boots".

gsalas ( ) posted Wed, 16 February 2000 at 4:03 PM

If I'm allowed to, Shure, but I gues it's kate's call. -Gabe-

KateTheShrew ( ) posted Thu, 17 February 2000 at 2:04 AM

Actually, if you use Greylight's boots, it's really his call. If you do them from scratch, it's all up to you, Gabe. I just wanna USE 'em :) And yes, I've got Zorbak's boots, but they're not quite what I'm looking for. Need something more late 1800's early 1900's style (the early 1900's "army boot" looked like it had khaki spats) Kate

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.