Sun, Oct 6, 6:30 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 06 11:30 am)

Subject: Is it just me or is everbody a Model/Musician/Singer/3DRenderer extraordinaire!

Vile ( ) posted Tue, 15 February 2000 at 7:35 PM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 4:33 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity, violence

Man I really need to get a web persona. Nah just kidding all! I like me just the way me am (mean (but in a nice way) sarcastic and of course VILE) And I hope that the Divas take this as light hearted as it is meant! sic (Digital Woman and now Divina). I was bored and just noticed a trend. >:P

Vile ( ) posted Tue, 15 February 2000 at 7:37 PM

Sorry to sucker you with nudity and violence. I just had some wishful thinking. :O

SewerRat ( ) posted Tue, 15 February 2000 at 8:48 PM

I wish I was even one of those things :P SewerRat

Vile ( ) posted Tue, 15 February 2000 at 8:56 PM

Me too SewerRat! Me too!

communion ( ) posted Tue, 15 February 2000 at 8:56 PM

What is wrong with having multiple talents? Or embracing art in more than one medium? Or having good looks, and getting paid to have people take pictures of you? Or putting out a cd? I don't understand where your post is coming from, is this post a reflection of jealousy, or are you just making an observation? Not that I am personally taking offense, being both an animator/art director, and musician as well. But neither am I biased. Perhaps the two ladies have a friendly competition going on or something.

Vile ( ) posted Tue, 15 February 2000 at 9:01 PM

Just an observation communion. As I stated I was bored and thought this to be interesting is all, to be light hearted. Of course I have trouble walking and chew gum at the same time. ;)

SewerRat ( ) posted Tue, 15 February 2000 at 9:03 PM

Well, I'm hoping to go to a 3d animation college, where I'll become a 3d renderer extrodinaire then I can use those skills to touch up any photos of me and make myself into a model extrodinaire and once I'm famous I can abuse the media to make me a "musician" extrodinaire - no skills needed if you have media hype behind you, just look at the spice girls. I can have someone else write my music, then a computer to correct me when I sing out of tune. Yes...given a few years my master plan will come to fruition! MUHAHAHA! SewerModelMusicianSingerRendererRat

Vile ( ) posted Tue, 15 February 2000 at 9:11 PM

I like SuperSewerModelMusicianRenderRat better :)

SewerRat ( ) posted Tue, 15 February 2000 at 9:15 PM

yeah, but then I think I'll have to buy a cape and beat up bad guys or something? SuperSewerModelMusicianRendererRatExtrodinaire

Vile ( ) posted Tue, 15 February 2000 at 9:18 PM

Nah not bad guys only Poser's ROLF ROLF ROLF get it Poser's ROLF ROLF

SewerRat ( ) posted Tue, 15 February 2000 at 9:30 PM

yeah I get it....you should be shot for that joke sigh SewerRatWhoCan'tBeBotheredTypingItAllOutEachTime

Vile ( ) posted Tue, 15 February 2000 at 10:00 PM

Nah I think you and I are the only ones reading this post. And hey if they cant take a joke! Have a SuperGoodEveningSewerRataPostAlotWhoWantsToBeARenderMonsterExtraordinare

KateTheShrew ( ) posted Wed, 16 February 2000 at 1:16 AM

Ok, so I'm not a model, but all that other stuff, yeah, I can do that, sorta, if nobody's actually looking/listening, on a good day, with the windows shut and the stereo turned up REALLY LOUD to drown me out...yeah...that's it...that's my story and I'm sticking to it... KatetheDreamsofGrandeurRunningThroughMyHeadShrew

SewerRat ( ) posted Wed, 16 February 2000 at 2:43 AM

I do that kate =) unfortunately I also often wear a headset, which has a mic which goes to the speakers so sometimes instead of having my voice drowned out by the music it will be the reverse. which is very scary. Police have been ordered to shoot on sight if I try to sing SewerRat

LoboUK ( ) posted Wed, 16 February 2000 at 6:55 AM

Wow, that must be a baaaaad singing voice. At least I've only got a gag order on me if I try to sing :) As for me being a model - it is to make a hollow laughing sound. Paul Tall in height, round in waist, vast in cynicism.

bloodsong ( ) posted Wed, 16 February 2000 at 7:02 PM

nope! i am a grahics artist/writer/video game designer! :) (i've only ever made money as the first, however.)

KateTheShrew ( ) posted Thu, 17 February 2000 at 2:01 AM

Ok, ok, I confess, I used to do Karaoke for a living. I just never managed to make a living at it grin Kate (muttering about tight fisted bar owners as she wanders off)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.