Mon, Oct 21, 11:24 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 11:11 pm)

Subject: "Girl of the Mist" (erotic)

Chrisa ( ) posted Mon, 14 February 2000 at 8:59 AM ยท edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 4:09 PM

file_121952.jpg

I posted the full size version (less the URL of my site) in the gallery. The Poser figure was rendered at a vertical resolution of 3,000 pixels. It seems much easier to do the compositing at a very hih pixel count.

SewerRat ( ) posted Tue, 15 February 2000 at 7:23 PM

how do you do the colour matching of the skin? nice picture =) SewerRat

CharlieBrown ( ) posted Wed, 16 February 2000 at 12:54 PM

Nice work, but the head looks a little detatched from the body. I think it should be either a little smaller or a little "lower" on the neck, but I could be wrong...

Chrisa ( ) posted Wed, 16 February 2000 at 3:52 PM

Many people are critical of my pic's because I am compositing images of actual an female unto the Poser body. I am aware that the mechanics of this process can be evident and many find it unsettling. The alternative is the actual Poser head which even if subject to heavy morophing always betrays it's digital orign. It goes without saying that the hair issue remains to be resolved here regardless of how convincing the digital face may be. Given two imperfect options I have elected to continue with scans. I belive that the final image projects a certain "aliveness" which can not be obtained by other methods. Perhaps someone from the other camp would care to comment.

SewerRat ( ) posted Wed, 16 February 2000 at 9:32 PM

Well of course the other side of the coin is that you need a photo of every head for the picture but it would be mission impossible to make an animation out of this. And there is something "pure" about making a picture entirely out of CG elements but...when you have the tools available, and your obvious skill...it's there to be used =) And for pictures like this, it's a great method =) IMHO of course SewerRat

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.