Sun, Oct 6, 9:26 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Poser lights and PSP

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Wed, 12 June 2002 at 1:17 AM · edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 5:56 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=198353&Start=1&Sectionid=1&WhatsNew=Yes

Hi I just discovered that PSP can add lights in postwork :o} only had psp for 5 years or so... *G* Anyway, the attached link shows the result. Comments are welcome. And then the question: How do you put a light inside a fireplace (in Poser)? I tried with a spot but it didn seem to work :o/ or perhaps I'm doing it all wrong (most likely)

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

lynnJonathan ( ) posted Wed, 12 June 2002 at 1:48 AM

What is PSP? Is that short for something? Photoshop? Easier for me to help if you dont type in alien. what is ":o/"? Not trying to be rude. I'm just lost.

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Wed, 12 June 2002 at 2:10 AM

PSP is Paint Shop Pro. Sorry I believed it to be known. Heard of smileys? :o) :o( :o/? Even ;o) If I was going to type in "aline" I would type something like: "Hvor svt ka' det ve? Pr at forst.." And by the way...no offence taken

You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Wed, 12 June 2002 at 2:10 AM

Bleh: aline = alien

Ms_Outlaw ( ) posted Wed, 12 June 2002 at 2:51 AM

PSP (Understood it ~G~) Has a lot of very good features. I've used it exclusivly for years. I think 6 is the best one they came out with. 7 is strange. Lots of free filters to add on and enhance the program. Nice picture ~s~

EricofSD ( ) posted Wed, 12 June 2002 at 5:06 AM

Yes, and with the right plugins, so does Photoshop. I'm a big one for undervaluing postwork. There's something about saying "Pure Bryce" etc, but the postwork effects really change the image from ho hum to art. This one, for example, was more postwork than Bryce/Poser because of the aged film filter. http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=186538&Start=1&Artist=EricofSD&ByArtist=Yes And I was not able to get the rigging cables into this one but for Photoshop http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=198433&Start=1&Artist=EricofSD&ByArtist=Yes

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Wed, 12 June 2002 at 5:57 AM

Oooh.... What filter did you use for that aged film one? It's awesome! And you're right about postwork, on the other hand I think that sometimes the images in the Poser gallery are far to "postworked" - they should rather belong in the mixed medium gallery imho.

bikermouse ( ) posted Thu, 13 June 2002 at 1:44 AM

file_12226.jpg

Yeah I just found out that corel does that too. this was really dark until i applied a post light to it. sorry I'm overposting this mousetrap. just playing around with the stuff i got on "super tuesday."

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.