Tue, Oct 22, 10:07 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 9:37 am)

Subject: Man's Bulge Morph

RKane_1 ( ) posted Sat, 19 February 2000 at 10:29 AM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 7:05 AM

I know I saw it but can't find it for the life of me right now. I need a morph for the male figure to make it look like he has a ...well...package. ahem The bulge morph is around somewhere and it would save me some time if I didn't have to make it myself. Without it, Batman is not so menacing and Superman just isn't so...well.... super. chuckle

melanie ( ) posted Sat, 19 February 2000 at 10:47 AM

Check Morph World or Poser World, both listed in the links to the right on the green side bar. Melanie

RKane_1 ( ) posted Sat, 19 February 2000 at 11:22 AM

Been there, done that. No dice.

quesswho ( ) posted Sat, 19 February 2000 at 11:47 AM

You know I was just thinking that such a thing is needed. Poser dude clothed looks kind of like Ken( of Barbie & Ken) with out clothes. Of course the poser dude has "privates" when he is nude but he looks a little less than manly clothed. Marge

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Sat, 19 February 2000 at 11:53 AM

I think it was Foxhollow that had it but I am not positive. I know the link can be had from the member section of the Props Guild. Not sure if it was him or if the link still works ...

lmacken ( ) posted Sat, 19 February 2000 at 12:21 PM

I snagged this from the readmme: Dan http://www.neca.com/~dwilmes/gallery/pics.html mailto:dwilmes@neca.com ...think it's the right one.

Dnick ( ) posted Sat, 19 February 2000 at 5:57 PM

I thought I saw that one at Renderotica

melanie ( ) posted Sat, 19 February 2000 at 7:26 PM

RKane, I found it for you. It's in the Poser Mall. Check here http://www.loston.net/themall/morph.htm It's down toward the bottom of the page. Melanie

RKane_1 ( ) posted Sat, 19 February 2000 at 9:59 PM

Thank you melanie but....um... I made one....BUT THANK YOU FOR LOOKING! I do appreciate it.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.