Tue, Oct 22, 3:47 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 3:39 am)

Subject: DREAMSPINNER...Proof Positive

Dreamspinner ( ) posted Wed, 16 February 2000 at 6:45 PM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 3:47 AM

file_122086.jpg

Alright, here is the proof for everyone to see. These are the two people in Dreamspinner Inc. who do the 3d art, both Poser and Bryce. That's me at the top. I am Elizabeth Pope, THE DREAMSPINNER. I am currently more into Poser than into Bryce. The lower picture is my old sister, Verdie Ingram. She uses only Bryce at the moment because her hard drive isn't large enough for Poser. We are also writers, and Verdie has had some published poems. See folks, we are real, and there is two of us!!!! We live in the same home, have two separate computers, but only mine is online.

PhilC ( ) posted Wed, 16 February 2000 at 7:33 PM

Well well well ....... hello Dreamspinner 'n sis :)

Dreamspinner ( ) posted Wed, 16 February 2000 at 7:36 PM

Now you know who you made Motley's boots for! Thanks PhilC! Now how about the ones with the back spiked heel?

PhilC ( ) posted Wed, 16 February 2000 at 7:42 PM

Spikey boots for a man! what is the world coming to? :))

VAIRESH ( ) posted Wed, 16 February 2000 at 7:46 PM

Hiya Dreamspinner and King Grape :)

Dreamspinner ( ) posted Wed, 16 February 2000 at 7:52 PM

Now, now, you saw the pic I sent you! The old pic with the guy on the extreme right who is wearing the spiked boots. That's Mick Mars and those are the kind of boots that Vyper wears in my books. He is a 153 year old vampire and has been wearing that style boots for almost 50 years. He's a damned good fighter in those boots!

Stormrage ( ) posted Wed, 16 February 2000 at 8:14 PM

S Nice to see you Spinner and Grape.. Always knew there were two of you g Storm

melanie ( ) posted Wed, 16 February 2000 at 8:46 PM

Hmm, that sounds like my sister and me. We live together and both have separate computers, but we're both on-line. I do both Poser and Bryce, my sister is starting to dabble with Poser and she plays EverQuest. I also write, and will have a novel out early this spring. Sounds like we have a lot in common. Thanks, ladies, for sharing. Melanie

Byte Me Ok ( ) posted Wed, 16 February 2000 at 10:32 PM

What a cool idea... It's nice to see the faces of some of the members here... It's good to see the real Elizabeth and Verdie, yawl make a good team.. =) Too bad there isn't a picture option for our profiles.. I think I'd like that... =) ~Cindy

Delrino ( ) posted Thu, 17 February 2000 at 12:31 AM

Hi to the both of you :o) reminds me of adding a photo of me on my little renderosity-homepage :o)

Byte Me Ok ( ) posted Thu, 17 February 2000 at 2:41 AM

Oh yeah, I didn't think about the homepage option.. I don't have one so that's why I didn't think of it.. =) Good idea Dlerino...

Delrino ( ) posted Thu, 17 February 2000 at 2:45 AM

Byte Me...than go and make your little renderosity homepage..nothing is easier than that :o) i'll give you five miutes, then i'll have alook at it twinkles

duesentrieb ( ) posted Thu, 17 February 2000 at 5:29 AM

I always wondered what the phrase "Verdie Ingram" in the gallery comments meant... I'm enlightened, at last!! Greetings to you both!

Rorschach ( ) posted Thu, 17 February 2000 at 10:08 AM

That vampire has been wearing that spiked boots for 50 years? Hope he has washed them form time to time :) Anyway, I agree it's great to see people's faces. I don't have a homepage neither.

smallspace ( ) posted Thu, 17 February 2000 at 10:54 AM

It's so funny! For the longest time I thought that "Verdie Ingram" was some sort latin motto, like "Semper Fi". I'd see a comment from dreamspinner on one of my pics, and it would be followed by "Verdie Ingram" LOL :-)

I'd rather stay in my lane than lay in my stain!

Dreamspinner ( ) posted Thu, 17 February 2000 at 5:06 PM

This is the reason I posted our pictures. One, to prove that there are two of us. And second because there seemed to be some confusion about my sister's name. I didn't think it was that unusual. My sister is the last of three with that name. My grand mother, mother, and sister, all have the name Verdie. I got lucky and was named for an ancestress named Eliza.

anvilhead ( ) posted Thu, 17 February 2000 at 8:36 PM

Pleased to meet you ladies. I believed there were two of you all along. Anvil.

Foxhollow ( ) posted Thu, 17 February 2000 at 10:03 PM

Naw...never had me fooled for a second.... ;-)

Nicodemuz ( ) posted Sat, 19 February 2000 at 5:59 PM

O.k. Now I get it...! I live with 3 brothers so I know how that can be...hope you 2 get along better then the three of us....I'm always fight for my computer...it's the best one. But they gotta play their games...uuuuuhhhhhh (sigh)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.