Sun, Oct 6, 9:24 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: does this utility exist???

atom123 ( ) posted Tue, 18 June 2002 at 11:53 PM · edited Sat, 03 August 2024 at 1:49 AM

id swear i saw a program that makes a .txt file of all items included in a zip file... or was that high hopes??? or does any1 know of a way 2 do this??? i need 2 make text lists of items in a zip file...

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Wed, 19 June 2002 at 12:38 AM

Attached Link: http://quickzip.ifroggy.com/

Quick Zip seems to be capable of that, I don't know that program but a google search brought it up and it sounds promising.

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

lgrant ( ) posted Wed, 19 June 2002 at 11:14 AM

If you use WinZip, you can use the Test option, which lists everything in the file, along with its path, in a separate window. You can cut it out of the window, paste it into notepad, and massage it as you wish. Lynn Grant Castle Deveopment Group

atom123 ( ) posted Wed, 19 June 2002 at 2:01 PM

dude, that was awesome 2 say the least... is this like general knowledge, or am i a knuckle head... either way, this info should be shouted out.... you just saved me the trouble from typing a 123 file list. and more 2 come... thanks so much dude!

c1rcle ( ) posted Wed, 19 June 2002 at 2:09 PM

amazing, I've been using winzip for years and never thought to even try that button, thanks Lynn :) Rob

lgrant ( ) posted Wed, 19 June 2002 at 5:46 PM

Rob, I know the feeling! I didn't know about it either, until Ironbear mentioned it a couple weeks ago in a discussion on file lists in the merchant forum. Glad I could pass it along! Lynn Grant Castle Development Group

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.