Tue, Oct 22, 10:50 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 10:35 am)

Subject: New Clothes"Sheet for Poser4" Posted.

rubio ( ) posted Wed, 19 June 2002 at 7:17 AM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 10:35 AM

Attached Link: http://home.att.ne.jp/yellow/RUBI/topenter.htm

file_13176.jpg

"sheet is twisted around"the body it is feeling. The type which can be used in P4 character is exhibited like "SheetV." Please move the edge of a sheet by your imagination. It desires to like it. "Sheet-P4" can be downloaded to the site of rubio. Correct my English error freely. Thank you very much.

specially thank you :BAT:minerva (alphabetical order.)

The character was used for the image.

• MIO byTaruruu *Aika by kenbo-nishi

rockets ( ) posted Wed, 19 June 2002 at 7:59 AM

I love this sheet Rubio...thanks for sharing it! By the way, your English is fine. :-)

My idea of rebooting is kicking somebody in the butt twice!

Hiram ( ) posted Wed, 19 June 2002 at 10:54 AM

I love these on women. I hope it takes off! I mean, becomes popular.

igohigh ( ) posted Wed, 19 June 2002 at 11:02 AM

Most wonderful models and most wonderful ideas! You are the greatest and no worry about English, I've been to Texas and you speak better than most ;P Uh Oh! guns a blazin!

FishNose ( ) posted Wed, 19 June 2002 at 11:43 AM

Oh wow, igohigh, you nearly made me fall off of ma cheah! Texas indeed!!! ROF! Rubio, you stuff is wonderful, wonderful! And a big THANK YOU also to minerva and BAT. You guys are THE BEST! :] FishNose

nikitacreed ( ) posted Wed, 19 June 2002 at 5:59 PM

Thanks so much!! Wonderful! =OD

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Wed, 19 June 2002 at 6:43 PM

file_13177.jpg

Thank you!

I was needing a P4 version of the sheet just last week for my Victoria P4 character. Then I decided, since so much of the body is hidden anyway, maybe I could get away with a quick transfer of the character's face to regular Victoria.

This will make future renders much easier!

rubio ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2002 at 7:02 AM

Thank you for using my dress! Everybody's warm words are glad. The heart of me who want to tell from Japan. everybody,Thank you very much.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.