Fri, Sep 20, 9:37 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 7:29 pm)

Subject: Daz Store?

PoisenedLily ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2002 at 12:49 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 9:29 PM

Is anyone else having a problem getting to the store on Daz? I get the main page to come up fine. But when I click on "store" nothing happens. I mean it appears to be thinking about going to the store, but after 15 minutes still nothing. I am on cable connection and renderosity and every other site comes up just fine, so is there a problem with Daz's site this afternoon? Thanks guys.

Hiram ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2002 at 1:04 PM

I got in okay just now.

chohole ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2002 at 1:05 PM

I have been having problems with daz for about 3 days, I get as far as selecting what I want, but when I go to the store I get the "this page cannot be displayed" dialogue. I know I am dialup, but I always select a time that is easy, like early hours of the morning.

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

RaVan ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2002 at 1:26 PM

128 Bit Encryption. Make sure you have the latest upgrades for your browsers, also if you are running Windows 2000 and even if you do have the version of MS IE that includes 128-bit security encryption, you must also update your Windows 2000 OS to 128-bit security encryption. This is a small (what a surprise!) download and is readily available on MS's site. Hope that helps, (thanks to Nancy too) Ryan Bouche DAZ Tech

leather-guy ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2002 at 2:23 PM

Several of the navigation links accross the top of the pages haven't been working for me the last 2 days - Using the Site Map I can still get around Okay. Figured they were updating and dropped some code or something.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.