Sat, Sep 21, 2:54 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: for the ladies

Slynky ( ) posted Wed, 19 June 2002 at 6:24 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 2:49 PM
Caledonia ( ) posted Wed, 19 June 2002 at 6:45 PM

So when can we ladies come over?

Slynky ( ) posted Wed, 19 June 2002 at 9:18 PM

take a number and have a seat, might be awhile... cuz I'm, too sexy for my panties, too sexy for my panties, drives me to insanity... was that a line in the song?

eartho ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2002 at 12:25 AM

Dude! what the hell did they feed you in that last drug testing program? ROFLMAO! Love the 'striking' pose and the blackening of yer face... but wtf is that duck doing in there? ya freak!

Kids, just say no!

bonbon ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2002 at 12:56 AM

he is hiding his salami! haahahahaaahahhhaaaaa ya right.... that is'nt a peepee shot... ahem.... walks away before i break out into hysterical alughter again

Michelle A. ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2002 at 6:30 AM

Oooo what a big black rectangle you have! clears throat....uhmmm I meant what a cute duck!

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

mysnapz ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2002 at 1:15 PM

Slink If you think you are going to start something here you can forget it. Jack dont you get any ideas, especially with that multi image perspective filter of yours. LOL :O)

Those who do not want to imitate anything, produce nothing. Salvador Dali

jacoggins ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2002 at 5:01 PM

file_13220.JPG

if I had feelings, they'd be hurt! How dare you thnk that I would take advantage of this picture and corrupt it in any way! Harrummph!!! (scolding look of indignation on my face)....do you think this is a case of rectangle envy? I think not!.......oh you mean this picture?...nevermind....

Slynky ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2002 at 5:44 PM

its okay, everyone has there fetish...

jacoggins ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2002 at 5:56 PM

hey Slynk, you're the one with the duck...

Slynky ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2002 at 8:03 PM

but yer the one who made a million of'em

jacoggins ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2002 at 9:01 PM

uh....nevermind.....hey buddy.... wanna buy a duck? lottsa ducks?....cheap?

PunkClown ( ) posted Fri, 21 June 2002 at 12:37 AM

Well, this just confirms all I've suspected...the boy is BONKERS! As bonbon so eloquently put it *"hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha * phew " :-)>

JordyArt ( ) posted Fri, 21 June 2002 at 5:20 AM

God, I just hate it when the mouse jumps like that, especially when you're trying to draw a small rectangle and it ends up big. Next time just use ctrl-z and re-draw it the right size. I take it this shot was taken on timer. If someone else took it there'd be blur from their laughing........ aw, sorry bud, but if yer gonna be ashamed of it and cover it up, you gotta take the abuse! I'll refrain from saying it's really one for the boys, Ducky! (",)

starshuffler ( ) posted Fri, 21 June 2002 at 11:22 AM

LMAO... nutters, all of ya! :-) (*

bonbon ( ) posted Sat, 22 June 2002 at 12:56 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_13221.JPG

hehehe

mysnapz ( ) posted Sat, 22 June 2002 at 2:58 AM

Nice one Jack, but I didnt think you would take advantage of the picture, it was the thought of you getting naked all over my screen I was worried about. Bonbon nice tits, LMAO ;O)

Those who do not want to imitate anything, produce nothing. Salvador Dali

bonbon ( ) posted Sat, 22 June 2002 at 3:32 AM

why thanks so much my snapz... hehe

jacoggins ( ) posted Sat, 22 June 2002 at 7:45 AM

hey mysnapz, I wouldn't do that to all of you... I've seen me naked and it even scares me....

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.