Mon, Oct 21, 10:36 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / 3D Modeling

Welcome to the 3D Modeling Forum

Forum Moderators: Lobo3433

3D Modeling F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 20 9:28 pm)

Freeware 3D Modeling Software Links:
Blender | Trimble Sketchup | Wings 3D | Anim8or | Metasequoia | Clara IO (Browser-based 3d modeler)

Check out the
MarketPlace Wishing Well, as a content creator's resource for your next project.

"What 3D Program Should I buy?" Not one person here can really tell you what's best for you, as everyone has their own taste in workflow. Try the demo or learning edition of the program you're interested in, this is the only way to find out which programs you like.

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: OT - A wish for a Half Dragon/Half Harley like Julie Bell's

igohigh ( ) posted Wed, 19 June 2002 at 7:46 PM · edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 7:58 PM

Not sure what legalities this may cross but I just got a brochure with a wonderful pewter peice by the fantastic fantasy artist Julie Bell. It's from one of the many fliers I get from a time that I once actually used to be able to afford Franklin Mint collectables. The statue depicts a motorcyle with Dragon Limbs where forks should be, a Dragon Head where a headlight should be, Dragon Ribs where a gass tank should be, and Large Scale-Like Treads on the tires. The rest is pure mechanical maddness! And the rider is quite awsome and cute too!! ;p Hey, I can dream can't I??!

darkphoenix ( ) posted Wed, 19 June 2002 at 8:30 PM

got a picture?

igohigh ( ) posted Wed, 19 June 2002 at 8:39 PM

There is an older one she did here: http://www.imaginistix.com/searchprocess.cfm But the new one I think is much nicer, sleeker and meaner. Except she didn't use the dragon's tail like she did in the older one but I think she should have, makes a nice touch! The one I speak of has just been finished in sculptue so probably won't be posted untill the limited editions sell...

ronmolina ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2002 at 8:12 PM

I thought they were just plastic kits? Ron

igohigh ( ) posted Fri, 21 June 2002 at 10:53 AM

NIX Ron! The one(s) I speak of are 'fine pewter'. The one I want are the Real Deal! so I can cruz Route 666 in style ;p Or at least a CG one so Mike and Vicky can cruze for me... Take a look at this link and run a search for "Julie Bell": http://www.franklinmint.com/tfmweb/corporate/homepage.asp

ronmolina ( ) posted Fri, 21 June 2002 at 11:11 AM

Hey that is cool! Wish I had one. Ron

dwmdesigner ( ) posted Sun, 30 June 2002 at 12:12 AM

I can create a full size replica of the Half Dragon/Half Harley if you are interested. I could make it out of fiberglass and it would be really sturdy. All I would need is really detailed reference photos. Dwmdesigner

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.