Fri, Sep 20, 12:46 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: The hairy male....

kennect ( ) posted Fri, 21 June 2002 at 10:02 PM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 12:40 AM

Is there really anyone around here that truly understands the concept of a male figure with realistic heavy body hair? Quim has come very close and I hope he will accomplish this down the road...Recently there was a wonderful gallery post by someone who really captured it but they claimed it was created by using a purchased texture along with their personal add on's...Therefore, no chance of it showing up as a sale item....There are so many great textures out there for Michael but still, only Quim's lastest offering gets close to to truly addressing what a full furred male looks like...I realize the texture probably wouldn't be a major seller but it could truly serve a purpose for some if done properly....Hopefully someone down the road will take the time and make it happen...It is just me or is anyone else interested in seeing such happen?

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Fri, 21 June 2002 at 10:08 PM

ahem You could always remap Michael to use the gorilla textures .... :) ducks and covers

kennect ( ) posted Fri, 21 June 2002 at 10:09 PM

Now that would be different!!!!!

Lyrra ( ) posted Fri, 21 June 2002 at 10:30 PM

Kennect, weeeel - as much as I actually hate the hairy look on guys, I am in fact working on 2 textures (both Mike and Dork annoying me. Sigh The semas are killing me here. I'm seriously debating the silliness of an armpit hair prop. versions) for a store package. Both have much body hair, in two different placement patterns. Now, mind you, they're not fuzzy all over, but very few guys are. Right now the armpit hair is really, really If you beg and whine I might be persuaded to make a lower rez version for the 'Shades of Mike' project. But it'll be a while.

kennect ( ) posted Fri, 21 June 2002 at 10:43 PM

file_13447.jpg

Ok, here is an example of what I mean...

Bobasaur ( ) posted Fri, 21 June 2002 at 11:35 PM

C'mon, why go to all this trouble? This hair thing is just a passing fad. You know what they say: "hair today, gone tomorrow!"

Before they made me they broke the mold!
http://home.roadrunner.com/~kflach/

kennect ( ) posted Fri, 21 June 2002 at 11:38 PM

Hair a passing fad? I won't even get into that....I asked my initial question based on a need not a fad....

Bobasaur ( ) posted Fri, 21 June 2002 at 11:55 PM

To hair is human.... I'm sorry. It's Friday night. I guess I should go to the Tavern.

Before they made me they broke the mold!
http://home.roadrunner.com/~kflach/

Valandar ( ) posted Sat, 22 June 2002 at 12:58 AM

To err is human... to moo, bovine?

Remember, kids! Napalm is Nature's Toothpaste!

cherokee69 ( ) posted Sat, 22 June 2002 at 5:40 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?ViewSoftgood=10513&ViewImage=3#Image

Kennect, Dragonlady just released one in the marketplace. Check the above link. Not bad at all. I just got it and it looks pretty good.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.