Thu, Oct 3, 12:23 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 26 4:27 pm)

Subject: just wanted to share with yousssssssss..........

graphicnovel ( ) posted Fri, 21 June 2002 at 5:25 PM · edited Thu, 03 October 2024 at 12:21 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=203190&Start=1&Sectionid=16&WhatsNew=Yes

hi gang, just about to finish chapter two on v of vampire, and wanted to share this image with you guys/gals.... hope you like it as I did! thanks for viewing!

mmitchell_houston ( ) posted Sat, 22 June 2002 at 12:46 AM

Very nice. I really like the way you imitated the art style typically used on White Wolf products. Perhaps a few dark shadows (no vampire pun intended) would help, since vampires should only come out at night... the lean and hungry types? Bravo.

- - - - - - - - - -
System: 
Alienware m16 R2 Laptop | Windows 11 Home | 64GB RAM |  Intel Core Ultra 7 155H 1.40 GHz | Nvidia RTX 4070 Laptop GPU 8GB 4608 CUDA Cores
mikemitchellonline.blogspot.com   |   Poser Noir Comics Tutorial   |   Illustrations Honored by Renderosity

gebe ( ) posted Sat, 22 June 2002 at 2:13 AM

what is Vue d'Esprit in this image? Looks interesting.

graphicnovel ( ) posted Sat, 22 June 2002 at 6:16 AM

Hi gang, thanks for the comments, really apreciate it. About darkness, well, as the history unfolds you guys will discover why this particular vampire is not afraid of sunlight, however I agree that it could be darker.... just got so happy with the results that I had to post.... And thanks a lot for comparing with whit wolf, I think their work is great and always used as source.... so wow, it feels great to hear that. Gebe the whole scene was done in vue, the building, and so on, than I took it to painter and magic happens... thanks guys... if you all need anything let me know....

mmitchell_houston ( ) posted Sun, 23 June 2002 at 4:25 AM

The White Wolf comparison was so obvious because ou really nailed the look (and were SO right to be happy with it). A vampire unafraid of the sunlight? Hmmmm. A real vampire, or a ghoul or revenant? Lemme know...

- - - - - - - - - -
System: 
Alienware m16 R2 Laptop | Windows 11 Home | 64GB RAM |  Intel Core Ultra 7 155H 1.40 GHz | Nvidia RTX 4070 Laptop GPU 8GB 4608 CUDA Cores
mikemitchellonline.blogspot.com   |   Poser Noir Comics Tutorial   |   Illustrations Honored by Renderosity

graphicnovel ( ) posted Sun, 23 June 2002 at 8:04 PM

she's a real one, vamp I mean, but she has almost redempt, like she's almost back to be human again, or something else, like she's really close to nirvana, wich would be freedom from her own thoughts, body and so on.... and once again thanks a lot on the comments... check out the story if you will, the first chapter is all online, and I just have three more scenes to finish chapter two. hope you enjoy the story too.... hehehhehehe yours vince

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.