Thu, Oct 3, 12:25 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Thunderbird 3

ironbrew ( ) posted Fri, 21 June 2002 at 5:22 PM · edited Thu, 03 October 2024 at 12:17 PM

file_13430.jpg

Hi all, knocked up a model of Thunderbird 3 for my four year old son :),probably put it up on the free stuff over the weekend if there is any interest.

shadowdragonlord ( ) posted Fri, 21 June 2002 at 7:12 PM

Killer model, my boy would love it too!

ICMgraphics ( ) posted Fri, 21 June 2002 at 8:53 PM

Whoa!!..takes me back a few years. Great model

mmitchell_houston ( ) posted Sat, 22 June 2002 at 12:49 AM

I saw an ad on TV that said they'll be broadcasting the THUNDERBIRDS TV show on a cable channel called "Tech TV." (I have Warner Cable in Houston, Texas.)

- - - - - - - - - -
System: 
Alienware m16 R2 Laptop | Windows 11 Home | 64GB RAM |  Intel Core Ultra 7 155H 1.40 GHz | Nvidia RTX 4070 Laptop GPU 8GB 4608 CUDA Cores
mikemitchellonline.blogspot.com   |   Poser Noir Comics Tutorial   |   Illustrations Honored by Renderosity

bikermouse ( ) posted Sat, 22 June 2002 at 1:25 AM

How great - and nostalgic !!!

tjohn ( ) posted Sat, 22 June 2002 at 6:50 AM

Where I come from, to "knock up" something would be to impregnate it. :^)

This is not my "second childhood". I'm not finished with the first one yet.

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

"I'd like to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather....not screaming in terror like the passengers on his bus." - Jack Handy

ironbrew ( ) posted Sat, 22 June 2002 at 9:59 AM

Thanks for the comments guys :)..hey just realised i should have rendered the tiny black threads you always spotted working the models..gonna do the big green one next cant remember what one it is thunderbird 5 i think.

Aldaron ( ) posted Sat, 22 June 2002 at 11:43 AM

Attached Link: http://www.techtv.com

Visit the above link to find out more about TechTV, great program for computer buffs.

timinator ( ) posted Sat, 22 June 2002 at 9:44 PM

Oh my God !!!!! never mind what that kid of mine thinks of it I WANT IT !!! 8-p hmmmmmm... we can't can't forget Lady Penlope's car can we ? .. the 6 wheeled Bently ...Ken Tyrrel actualy tried that in Formula 1 in the 70's ... that would be funny to do an animation in Bryce and ADD the wires to the models ..This model looks really cool and yes where I come from "knock up" means pregnant too...so you could use "knock up" if you model the green Thunderbird ship ;-)

Anthony Appleyard ( ) posted Sun, 23 June 2002 at 1:27 AM

Attached Link: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FAB-CGI/files/aa_from_don/

There are some Gerry Anderson series models on this link

Anthony Appleyard ( ) posted Sun, 23 June 2002 at 1:28 AM

Attached Link: http://www.aiai.ed.ac.uk/~bat/GA/ga-craft.html

and also on this link.

mmitchell_houston ( ) posted Sun, 23 June 2002 at 4:37 AM

Thanks for the link. I'm gonna keep my eyes open as to when these are going to be aired.

- - - - - - - - - -
System: 
Alienware m16 R2 Laptop | Windows 11 Home | 64GB RAM |  Intel Core Ultra 7 155H 1.40 GHz | Nvidia RTX 4070 Laptop GPU 8GB 4608 CUDA Cores
mikemitchellonline.blogspot.com   |   Poser Noir Comics Tutorial   |   Illustrations Honored by Renderosity

SevenOfEleven ( ) posted Sun, 23 June 2002 at 12:22 PM

I remember watching the series millions of years ago. Right after dodging the dinos I would rush home to the cave and turn on the boulder tv to watch the show. Knocking up models might be fun if you prepare ahead of time. Cool looking model.

Rayraz ( ) posted Sun, 23 June 2002 at 12:33 PM

Cool! I used to be a fan of Thunderbirds. I still have some models of TB2 and 4! (No, not CG models)

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")
(")This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

spratman ( ) posted Fri, 28 June 2002 at 9:49 AM

DUDE! That is just so cool. Talk about a total flash back Nice job.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.