Mon, Oct 21, 9:48 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 20 11:30 am)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Free model - Reactor

Rochr ( ) posted Sun, 23 June 2002 at 2:02 PM · edited Fri, 26 July 2024 at 1:45 AM

file_13658.jpg

My first freebie uploaded in free stuff (Bryce). Having hard time finding free space, but if you like this one, ill try to upload more stuff as soon as i can. Mats & radial lights included. Hope you enjoy.

Rudolf Herczog
Digital Artist
www.rochr.com

lore ( ) posted Sun, 23 June 2002 at 2:20 PM

wow, that looks great...i think ill check it out and post the final outcome when im done.

ironbrew ( ) posted Mon, 24 June 2002 at 12:19 PM

Great model Rochr,the ground texture is very nice also that included in the download ?

Rochr ( ) posted Mon, 24 June 2002 at 1:57 PM

Unfortunatly the ground is not included. I think ive downloaded it from www.animax.it

Rudolf Herczog
Digital Artist
www.rochr.com

Zigster ( ) posted Tue, 25 June 2002 at 1:54 AM

Thanks for the link, found some really usefull goodlooking tex's there

Phantast ( ) posted Wed, 26 June 2002 at 4:44 AM

I downloaded this and tried to use it, but it didn't work. Is it B5 only?

Rochr ( ) posted Wed, 26 June 2002 at 10:59 AM

Its made in Bryce 5... But you should be able to open it in B4... When you imported it, did you change the "file format" to "bryce 2 object" or simply "All files" ??? Ive never had any problem with this model.

Rudolf Herczog
Digital Artist
www.rochr.com

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.