Sat, Sep 21, 6:14 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 2:35 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Ki Update - Anime Character & Suits

Blackhearted ( ) posted Mon, 24 June 2002 at 3:57 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 6:13 PM

file_13790.jpg

hay folks, been working on a free update for Dark Corner's Ki character in the marketplace. in addition to everything included in the original package, the update will add an anime character (face & body morph), as well as 4 unique anime suits designed by 3 different popular renderosity artists. theres also a zipper bumpmap and zipper/pull ring prop to add that extra touch of realism. the price of Ki will not change, and anyone who has already purchased her will simply be able to download the update for free. kiera and i are just finalising packaging, she should be in the store well before the weekend. cheers, -gabriel [![SoftgoodThumb10209.jpg](http://www.renderosity.com/mp/SoftgoodThumb10209.jpg)](http://www.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?ViewSoftgood=10209)

Puppeteer ( ) posted Mon, 24 June 2002 at 4:04 PM

Looking good man :-) I think that manga is a particularly difficult concept to capture in 3 dimensions.....the characters always end up looking not quite right. If you wanted to go for a more extreme manga look you could increase the size of the eyes, but it looks like you're aiming for a hybrid manga-human character, and I daresay you've pulled it off admirably :-) Good work.

Blackhearted ( ) posted Mon, 24 June 2002 at 4:33 PM

forgot to mention - theres no postwork on the above, except for a slight radial blur to give it a little bit of a depth-of-field effect.

SWAM ( ) posted Mon, 24 June 2002 at 4:40 PM

WOW - I just love the face... cute for a fairy too

Blackhearted ( ) posted Mon, 24 June 2002 at 4:41 PM

file_13792.jpg

ah, sorry folks - the last face render was MASSIVE... rofl. forgot to shrink it down. heres another render of the face... no postwork at all except for a quick radial blur to give the image a depth of field effect. cheers, -gabriel

Dave71 ( ) posted Mon, 24 June 2002 at 5:18 PM

Yeah, the face is gorgeous...you have sold me now... Cheers

lalverson ( ) posted Mon, 24 June 2002 at 5:31 PM

Not bad at all, she's a hottie

Ms_Outlaw ( ) posted Mon, 24 June 2002 at 5:47 PM

I do love the eyes that come with the Ki set. This could be handy for fairy/comic makers ~s~

Jamesadactyle ( ) posted Mon, 24 June 2002 at 8:10 PM

I was just thinking that this would be a good fae character but somebody beat me to the punch. I think you've captured a good human/manga character here still saving up pennies

jeweldragon ( ) posted Mon, 24 June 2002 at 8:15 PM

cant wait to get this update looks grand (((((huggles)))))

LadyJaiven ( ) posted Mon, 24 June 2002 at 8:15 PM

I love that bodystocking, reminds me of my computer innards lol. Great idea, Gabriel ;) She's adorable :)

Blackhearted ( ) posted Tue, 25 June 2002 at 12:27 AM

thanks ;) there will be four, actually. kiera's working on something shiny that looks like seven of nine's suit - its cool. that green circuit one is mine, and rio has made 2 others that totally rock. so 4 suits in all, plus reflection maps (subdiciving mat poses) for all. were also updating a lot of other products - my selyne tex and selyne/GND combo is getting some new makeup faces! cheers, -gabriel

tiamatdx ( ) posted Tue, 25 June 2002 at 6:04 AM

Looks great, been wanting to get an anime character that looks good. Damn I have to wait till the weekend though.

DangerKitty ( ) posted Tue, 25 June 2002 at 5:47 PM

Just as I'm getting KI! Wonderful timing. :) She looks amazing, Gabriel, and for those not interested in Anime, she is the perfect fae.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.