Wed, Oct 9, 4:25 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 09 12:13 pm)

Subject: *drools* asia

KingNuthing ( ) posted Tue, 25 June 2002 at 1:11 AM · edited Wed, 09 October 2024 at 4:23 PM

i was looking around, browsing the stuff for sale for poser, and i came across Asia. this is the best looking model i have seen for poser yet. it is soooo realistic and... its just the best. man i wish i could own this work of art. StefyZZ is a god, he/she has the best work i have seen ever. i wish there were no rules about pirating software because i want this soooo bad (hint hint). lol ok well thats my 2 cents. k-bye

ardvarc37 ( ) posted Tue, 25 June 2002 at 1:33 AM

Attached Link: http://www.zs3d.com/

I agree, I love her work too. The attached link is her website, she has more incredible work there, even better than here.You should become a member there. Besides BillyT she also makes the best lingrie I've ever seen.

jchimim ( ) posted Tue, 25 June 2002 at 8:35 AM

Yep, her textures aren't cheap, but they're the best. I have Yuma, and will probably get Asia at some point. (Warning: Have either 512+ meg of RAM or LOTS of patience to really appreciate them.)

saur ( ) posted Tue, 25 June 2002 at 9:53 AM

Every body need to visit her site! I just bought two of her models and are amazing! You think that Asia is great (yes it is!)? You need to see the new characters and she have for Mike, Victoria and Stephanie!

Jackson ( ) posted Tue, 25 June 2002 at 11:19 AM

I agree, you should check out Steffy's new line of characters at zs3d.com before making a decision. There's another issue: with Steffy's older products (Asia, etc.) you have to know what you're doing with lighting to get them to look their best. I don't know if the same is true for these new characters. It'd be nice if a "regular user" posted an example or two, or more...

jchimim ( ) posted Tue, 25 June 2002 at 11:30 AM

Yuma and Edo both come with custom lights, but I chose Yuma over Asia for her freckles. :)

praxis22 ( ) posted Tue, 25 June 2002 at 1:39 PM

I have Noa, Asia, Yuma, Edo and now Gia. I've always had trouble with the Asia texture, as no matter what she always looks green, I don't know why. Probably something I'm doing wrong. I tend to use Yuma more anyway. Not got Gia home yet, but it's looking good for when I do, (fromm the work I've seen in the galleries) You can see Edo & Yuma (textures) in my gallery, ("Dark then") it's a fairly large close-up of Yuma's face and Edo's body. later jb

StefyZZ ( ) posted Tue, 25 June 2002 at 2:19 PM

Thank you everyone for your very kind words!! You've really honored me! Thank you very much also for purchasing my products. praxis22-I'm very sorry you had trouble with Asia, I'll be more then glad to help you giving you some little hint you to modify her hue in Photoshop. Please feel free to send me an e-mail if you wish. Anyway thank you very much. Thank you again very much everyone...You are very very kind! :) -KingNuthing: Thank you for your truly kind words...and I whish you were just kidding when you said: "i wish there were no rules about pirating software because i want this soooo bad"... All the Best, Sincerely, Stefy

KingNuthing ( ) posted Tue, 25 June 2002 at 7:13 PM

well im gonna get it soon, as soon as i can get some money... oh well, thats what i get for only being 17 and not having a credit card. ill get it somehow... oh ya and SteffyZZ i checked out all your other work and... what can i say, my friends thought it was real. well im gonna get it somehow. k-bye.

ardvarc37 ( ) posted Tue, 25 June 2002 at 8:34 PM

Hey good luck man.

Peggy_Walters ( ) posted Tue, 25 June 2002 at 8:35 PM

Wow! Thanks for posting the link to Stefy's site. Edo is my favorite guy to play with, but I think he may have some competition soon from Iago! Peggy

LVS - Where Learning is Fun!  
http://www.lvsonline.com/index.html

ardvarc37 ( ) posted Tue, 25 June 2002 at 8:36 PM

I think you can send them a money order, study purchase options.

KingNuthing ( ) posted Tue, 25 June 2002 at 10:24 PM

i wonder if anyone actually uses the wishlist thing... i doubt it. lol oh well, ill add her to my wishlist, mabey one day ill get it... i doubt it. sigh

saur ( ) posted Tue, 25 June 2002 at 11:52 PM

The new products work great without ajustments. I posted a couple of renderings with Gaia and Iago. Check the gallery.

ming ( ) posted Wed, 26 June 2002 at 4:56 AM

The only one I have is Asia. It is pretty good looking. A little hard on the computer though. Eats up the memory.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.