Thu, Oct 3, 12:22 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: Disappearing Library Filenames (Poser Pro)

ronknights ( ) posted Thu, 27 June 2002 at 5:40 PM ยท edited Tue, 16 July 2024 at 4:28 AM

file_14183.jpg

I had seen this before but didn't pay much attention. It really came out when I got Voluptuous Vicky's Fitting Room. Most of the thumbs in the Pose Library were missing names. It's harder than hell to tell what you're doing without filenames! I installed the same stuff in Poser 4.03, and the filenames were there. The package didn't include png files. I used P3DO Explorer to convert the orignal rsr to png and copied over. That didn't help. Here's my final solution: 1.) Reorganize the Fitting Room Stuff according to categories, such as Anton's Clothes, DAZ Clothes, and Form, Shape, etc from there. 2.) Rename *all* the files to shorter names. You can see the results. Before and after. This is the most work I've ever had to invest in a product I bought! But the product should be worth it. ![Message671414.jpg](http://www.renderosity.com/photos/Message671414.jpg)

Routledge ( ) posted Fri, 28 June 2002 at 3:32 AM

I too saw the long filenames disappear when I got Pro Pack. It seemed to be solved in one of the Curious Labs Pro Pack updates. If anyone else has any problems with ProPack it could be solved in Service release 3, so its worth visiting CLs site. (link at top of page)

bwldrd ( ) posted Fri, 28 June 2002 at 4:24 AM
Online Now!

SR3 Solved the problem for me, unfortunately it also screwed up my Victoria Changing Ponytail Expansion, showing all the morphs dials and not doing any of the morphs. I even re-installed it to make sure I hadn't screwed up the cr2 somehow... No go its the Service pack. So had to go back to using SR2 and dealing with the long filename problem. Anyone got a clue about the problem with the Ponytail and SR3, I'd be glad to hear it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Consider me insane if you wish, but is your reality any better?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.