Mon, Oct 21, 11:34 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 11:11 pm)

Subject: New stuff and fixed site

Ghost ( ) posted Fri, 18 February 2000 at 9:00 AM ยท edited Fri, 18 October 2024 at 1:15 AM

file_122144.jpg

Hi guys, sorry for a long absence but I've been ill. I updated my page to space ports so now all my warhammer stuff is in one place! come drop by and have a look: http://members.tripod.com/Phantom9856/index.html for those of you who asked when i would put out more marines and stuff i will be releasing the following: Thunderhawk gunship (biggest poser model ever - see picture with the marine). Chaos Marine 1 New weapons

robert.sharkey ( ) posted Fri, 18 February 2000 at 11:18 AM

Why not an Eldar Grav-Tank or something else. I love all elves of Games-Workshop and if i can buy all new releases. Nice stuff you created. SHARKEY

Eric Walters ( ) posted Fri, 18 February 2000 at 5:11 PM

Cool Ghost! So that is the model you mentioned that was 5Mb in RDS? Cool, Very cool. I am afraid that I dont really even know what Warhammer is-but I like your work, nonetheless! Eric Walters

Ghost ( ) posted Fri, 18 February 2000 at 5:47 PM

Warhammer and 40k are fantasy wargames, the former is more medevil the latter is hyper futuristic. check out their game company: http://www.games-workshop.com/

CEBrown ( ) posted Fri, 18 February 2000 at 8:28 PM

Excellent Thunderhawk! Are you one of those people who payed $500 for the kit or is this just from photos?

Ghost ( ) posted Fri, 18 February 2000 at 10:45 PM

They want 800$ for it now (i wish i had that type of money to spend), nope i used ten to twenty pics i found by searching the warhammer webrings (about 16 of them). One thing i hate about WH40k is the $$ of models

CharlieBrown ( ) posted Wed, 23 February 2000 at 10:52 AM

Yeah. Games Workshop puts out some excellent models and cool games, but you pay through the nose for them!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.