Mon, Oct 21, 11:33 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 11:11 pm)

Subject: the Crow w/fire

pack ( ) posted Sun, 20 February 2000 at 4:38 PM ยท edited Sun, 04 August 2024 at 1:57 AM

file_122235.jpg

Got tired of seeing everyone elses cool pics. So much to look at, I never spend time creating my own. Haven't hardly cracked the manual since I got Bryce4 (Crow export from Poser) The tex isn't mapped correctly on his coat, but is hard to see.

Dreamspinner ( ) posted Sun, 20 February 2000 at 5:17 PM

Cool, been thinking of messing with the Crow figure too. I think he'd look a hell of a lot better if someone could make a transparency map for his hair. I'm still learning transparency maps and I think that's too advanced for me at this moment.

SewerRat ( ) posted Sun, 20 February 2000 at 9:11 PM

isn't the light from the fire falling on the figure from the wrong direction? cool picture anyway SewerRat

pack ( ) posted Mon, 21 February 2000 at 3:35 AM

If you don't put any light in front, it's dark.

SewerRat ( ) posted Tue, 22 February 2000 at 1:10 AM

then maybe put the figure on the other side of the flames so they can fall on his face? or silhouette him, and not show any details? SewerRat

CharlieBrown ( ) posted Wed, 23 February 2000 at 11:50 AM

How about a faint yellow light in front and below (street lamps), and a hard orange/red light from behind for the flames? Or maybe a faint spotlight on the figure (with No Shadows), and a backlight?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.