Mon, Sep 9, 7:44 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 6:38 am)

Subject: Minolta3D 1500 MetaFlash Camera

wyrwulf ( ) posted Tue, 22 February 2000 at 7:45 PM ยท edited Mon, 05 August 2024 at 8:54 AM

Attached Link: Publishing Perfection Catalog

It looks like the Minolta 3D 1500 MetaFlash Camera is out. It's on the cover of the latest Publising Perfection catalog. And it's only $4995.00

Foxhollow ( ) posted Tue, 22 February 2000 at 8:55 PM

think I better grab one while they last!!!!!! hehe

wyrwulf ( ) posted Tue, 22 February 2000 at 9:25 PM

Buy two, their small. (yeah, right)

willf ( ) posted Tue, 22 February 2000 at 9:56 PM

Someone please buy this, I can't wait to see the inside of a shoe or coffee cup before I spend my hard-earned money on them. Wouldn't want to make an uninformed purchase and possibly waste some money!

wyrwulf ( ) posted Tue, 22 February 2000 at 10:07 PM

According to the catalog, "3D objects can also be used with any application that accepts: MTS, OBJ, 3DS, and VRML files (for example, Poser, RayDream, Bryce, 3D Studio MAX, and Alias/Wavefront)

lmacken ( ) posted Wed, 23 February 2000 at 11:54 AM

The camera is in the 3-million-pixel price range, but they don't mention specs. The 3d part is all in software.

lmacken ( ) posted Wed, 23 February 2000 at 11:56 AM

...they also mention objects less than 3 feet in any dimension.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.