Mon, Oct 21, 11:35 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 11:11 pm)

Subject: BATMAN 3 versions

sturkwurk ( ) posted Wed, 23 February 2000 at 3:28 AM ยท edited Sat, 19 October 2024 at 5:50 AM

Attached Link: Download the Movie verion 1.0 now from the 3DCC!

file_122371.jpg

I changed the "boxer shorts" bowing out to a little peer preasure... I moved and shrunk the emblems on Year One and Year Two... I've prepped the Movie version to easily convert it to the other two versions... any more ideas? Doug

I came, I rendered, I'm still broke.

RKane_1 ( ) posted Wed, 23 February 2000 at 5:52 AM

Yes, your mask drops at an angle sharply at the nostrils. In the books, Batman's mask continues parallel to his nose or at a slight incline after his nostrils. The texture map I sent you should have the corrected mask for ya! It also will make sure that the mask color doesn't intrude on the skin where the morph I made turns his nose into a mask.smile P.S. If you need me to send one without shading and highlights on it, I can do that to adapt your textures more easily if need be.

CharlieBrown ( ) posted Wed, 23 February 2000 at 1:20 PM

Now we just need a Dark Knight Batman - craggy face, broader but slightly sagging shoulders, year one costume with the yellow trim around the bat. And a bit slower moving... :-)

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Wed, 23 February 2000 at 5:19 PM

I am kinda working on the Dark Knight version ... S

Gargoyle2002 ( ) posted Thu, 21 July 2005 at 6:53 AM

Any idea where I can get that batman version? The link is dead :(

sturkwurk ( ) posted Thu, 21 July 2005 at 8:15 AM

These files are 5 years old now, if you still want them PM me and I'll see if I can dig them up. But a better suggestion is to go to Animotions.com and see the newer batman files available there.

I came, I rendered, I'm still broke.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.