Tue, Oct 22, 8:19 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 8:34 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: get IM or email when one of our wishlist items goes on sale?

AprilYSH ( ) posted Sun, 23 June 2002 at 9:54 AM · edited Wed, 31 July 2024 at 4:08 PM

would be nice. haven't seen it suggested before, if it has been, i'm putting in my support.

[ Store | Freebies | Profile ]

a sweet disorder in the dress kindles in clothes a wantoness,
do more bewitch me than when art is too precise in every part

judith ( ) posted Sun, 23 June 2002 at 10:17 AM

Now that's a great idea!

What we do in life, echoes in eternity.

E-mail | Renderosity Homepage | Renderosity Store | RDNA Store

Hisminky ( ) posted Sun, 23 June 2002 at 4:28 PM

It would even be nicer if the "merchants" knew if their products were on someones wishlist. The Merchants would know if a particular product of their's was wanted and simply too expensive, or if no one was interested. my pair of pennies

ClintH ( ) posted Sun, 23 June 2002 at 6:17 PM

Great suggestions. I will add them to the list! :) Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

ClintH ( ) posted Sun, 23 June 2002 at 6:17 PM

Thanks. :)

Clint Hawkins

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

ronknights ( ) posted Sat, 29 June 2002 at 11:18 PM

Ok I've heard of the wishlist, but never taken much stock in such things. Now tell me just how in the heck does someone view someone else's Public Wishlist?

ClintH ( ) posted Sat, 29 June 2002 at 11:47 PM

Ron - From their home page here at Renderosity. Clint

Clint Hawkins

(Zakk Wylde (2007))

ronknights ( ) posted Sun, 30 June 2002 at 5:47 AM

Oh, maybe it was one of those little secrets? Or maybe I just never paid attention. I always thought of a wishlist as that thing I hung on my bedroom wall in case my parents would notice and want to buy me something. Except I was always good at telling everyone what I wanted, and I usually ended up buying it myself. The only reason I took any notice of the Renderosity list was an IM I got from someone. I commented on the IM, but received no response. I'd never dream that anyone here at Renderosity would want to buy me something. I come here for the fellowship, the learning, the give and take of artists working together. That's actually one of the fondest wishes on my "wishlist." Ron

Hisminky ( ) posted Sun, 30 June 2002 at 9:42 AM

Actually Ron, it's a very handy tool. If I'm doing a character image for one of my writing group and I don't have what they want their character wearing, I simply put the item on my wishlist. They can now buy it for me(if they insist on that particular item. Now it doesn't cost me to customize their image. Since I don't charge for the image, it's a nice compensation for my time.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.