Thu, Sep 19, 4:08 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 4:00 pm)

Subject: Goofy Balls - product or Free Stuff?

StarGate ( ) posted Mon, 01 July 2002 at 6:08 PM ยท edited Wed, 31 July 2024 at 2:46 AM

file_14636.jpg

Goofy Balls Goofy Balls - product or Free Stuff? What do you think? What can you use Goofy Balls (organic building blocks or stand alone models) for: organic Beads for jewelry making organic oranament for clothing organic buildings alien rocks alien artifacts alien technology etc

StarGate ( ) posted Mon, 01 July 2002 at 6:10 PM

Goofy Balls obj models (I keep forgetting their is not an edit button to our messages - or I can not find it if their is one)

jewell ( ) posted Mon, 01 July 2002 at 6:19 PM

I'd say freestuff, but that's just me

StarGate ( ) posted Mon, 01 July 2002 at 9:04 PM

Thanks for your comment jewell :-) LOL do you think 1,000 would be enough to build something with Maybe I should call them Goofy Marbles :)

Patricia ( ) posted Mon, 01 July 2002 at 11:30 PM

These are cool--they look like really alien lifeforms to me. And that's something that's hard to come up with....I would buy them in a second, but then...I'm weird...... =;^)

hogwarden ( ) posted Tue, 02 July 2002 at 4:36 AM

They're nice... But these things take 10 seconds to make in Amorphium. Free stuff!!.. (unless it's 1000 different ones!!!) :)

StarGate ( ) posted Tue, 02 July 2002 at 12:12 PM

Thanks for the complement hogwarden LOL that is fast ok 1001 :) LOL Maybe I should call them Traders Goofy Balls- and use them for trading for products in the Renderosity Store :-)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.