Tue, Oct 22, 5:42 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 3:39 am)

Subject: Heres the deal...

Azmyth ( ) posted Thu, 24 February 2000 at 12:07 PM ยท edited Fri, 09 August 2024 at 10:24 PM

I know I am not supposed to give up, but I just don't have the time to "try" it again. Its going to be a tribute page to our relationship and I have already done the image of myself. I can males fine, I just can't do females. Next Friday is our anniversary and I wanna show her the site by then. Thats why I can't really do it myself. I found the textures and stuff I would like to use. longhair w/morphs in the freestuff, by Omni 3d, and I would like a pose of her blowing a kiss or standing with her hand out calling with her finger, and a blue spagetti strap sundress. I can do the background cuz I'm awesome with Bryce. Please!!!!! help!!!! I'm begging you!!! I'll give you credit on the site!!!

Paul Hafeli ( ) posted Thu, 24 February 2000 at 12:12 PM

Azmyth: I replied to your other posting, this can be done. I need to know what you are going to supply in order for me to build the figure. Or you can just e-mail me what you have and I will take it from there. Relax... there is plenty of time. hafeli@west.net Paul Hafeli

Azmyth ( ) posted Thu, 24 February 2000 at 1:13 PM

Did you get my e-mail? I have most of the things you'll need.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.