Mon, Sep 9, 7:42 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 6:38 am)

Subject: Real Women in Poser

DarkSaint ( ) posted Thu, 24 February 2000 at 9:53 AM ยท edited Sat, 17 August 2024 at 7:40 PM

What is the way to make your basic women to loke more lick a real one, mush pufiar, and not only the brest, but legs and stamek as well... And plese not the easy morfs, that make your figure to lock lick a freek...

RKane_1 ( ) posted Thu, 24 February 2000 at 10:07 AM

DarkSaint.... please....step away from the keyboard and the crack pipe and remove the Lee press-on nails that you are wearing that making you type like that. chuckle Now, I don't know exactly what you are asking, but are you trying to make your Posette look more realistic? Well, texture maps at a high resolution help. One person here had a brilliant idea (I wish I could remember who but it was a girl, I know that). She bought a copy of Cosmopolitan make-over and attacked posette with it with spectacular results. I saw a copy of the first run of it at a bargain store for $12 and am going to go pick it up soon. Trans maps for the hair help add realism. As soon as I find a good tutorial on them, I am going to sit down and learn them immediately. Some morphs help out quite a bit to make the figure look unique but unfortunately a lot of guys are doing the morphs on the females and they are going a little too hog-wild in the boob department (you know who you horn-dogs are chuckle) A number of good morphs for the face help add character and uniqueness. Also bump maps of small imperfections (i.e. moles, small lines in the face) do this as well. The key is to work from reality as much as possible. What I mean is, get a picture of a woman you would like to make into a posette figure and define clearly what makes her unique from others. What imperfections and differences are present in her that are not in the Oh-too-perfect posette. Hope this helps.

picnic ( ) posted Thu, 24 February 2000 at 10:26 AM

Diana was the very first one I saw use Cosmo way back in the summer right after P4 came out. Might as well give her her due, since she's been an experimenter all along and tries a variety of things. Diane B

melanie ( ) posted Thu, 24 February 2000 at 2:24 PM

RKane, I have the feeling this person doesn't speak English as a first language and is doing the best he can with the spelling. Melanie

lmacken ( ) posted Thu, 24 February 2000 at 6:41 PM

I liked the'lick a freak' part. DarkSaint: Even if she is perfectly photo-realist, she's going to be in a Poser world (background pics excepted). Try for something that will look in place with the scene you create. And if morphs are too easy, there's always magnets....and even that is only the beginning.

lmacken ( ) posted Thu, 24 February 2000 at 6:44 PM

...oops, 'freek'. Sorry. Maybe your not done with morphs; try one that does the opposite of what you want sent to a negative number, i.e., Small Breast set to -.5.

Huolong ( ) posted Fri, 25 February 2000 at 12:47 AM

Yer spelgn'z rilly bed.

Gordon

DarkSaint ( ) posted Fri, 25 February 2000 at 4:33 AM

As Melanie said, English isn't my first language, as a meter of fact, it's my 4...so i will ask for forgivnes from all of you, bat spaling mistakes is a huge problem for me... P.S thank you for your aplies, i will give them a try... Dark Saint

picnic ( ) posted Fri, 25 February 2000 at 8:20 AM

You're doing it phonetically--that's okay--we can figure that out. I speak 'muy poco' of a second--a FOURTH--geez!! I have European friends that speak 4--just gives me a headache G (but wish I could). Diane B

Huolong ( ) posted Fri, 25 February 2000 at 9:21 AM

Not to wurry, thi merkans kant spl eethr.

Gordon

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.