Sat, Sep 21, 10:26 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 8:40 pm)

Subject: gota make a dragon or find one i like to finish this

Velen ( ) posted Wed, 03 July 2002 at 1:39 AM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 10:22 PM

Dragon Lands Aprimative and savage land, ruled by fear steel and Dragons background created in TrueSpace then loaded as a background image. injoy Vel

Velen ( ) posted Wed, 03 July 2002 at 1:41 AM

file_14760.jpg

ooops

thebert ( ) posted Wed, 03 July 2002 at 1:43 AM

DAZ have some pretty good dragons with texture. So have you try www.daz3d.com

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Wed, 03 July 2002 at 1:46 AM

Also Valandar used to have a free land dragon here. Seems the link is down now though, but try asking Valandar for it :o)

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Wed, 03 July 2002 at 2:06 AM

Valandar's free land dragon (no wings) can be downloaded at PoserCity. You'll find a package of 16 poses in their Freebies, also.

Anton Kisiel's free dragon v1.0 is still available at Fantasy 3D. I personally think it's more of a wyvern, myself.

TygerCub ( ) posted Wed, 03 July 2002 at 4:58 AM

Mock's Dragon would be great for this picture. Check the marketplace here... it's a great price. The hatchling dragon at DAZ can be morphed into something much fiercer than the advertised image. He's a bit more expensive, but definitely more flexible. DAZ's dragon has loads of free stuff and merchant items for it. Try them if you want the original beastie.

Valandar ( ) posted Wed, 03 July 2002 at 8:56 AM

Of course, My dragon in the MP here is huge and fierce... but I can't mention it more than I already have.

Remember, kids! Napalm is Nature's Toothpaste!

Velen ( ) posted Wed, 03 July 2002 at 9:19 AM

smiles thanks guys :)

bloodsong ( ) posted Thu, 04 July 2002 at 4:51 AM

Attached Link: http://dragonfactory.3dmenagerie.com/

heyas; don't forget dragon factory, for making dragons ;)

sparrowheart ( ) posted Thu, 04 July 2002 at 11:18 AM

Velen, that is a stunning background you created. Well done!! Kimberly

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.