Mon, Oct 21, 11:24 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 11:11 pm)

Subject: PHYSIQUE- Out of the nudist colony!

RKane_1 ( ) posted Fri, 25 February 2000 at 3:36 AM · edited Thu, 10 October 2024 at 5:59 PM

file_122464.jpg

Physique is finished and I am doing some poses for him but MORE importantly. CLOTHES! AofD is working hard on getting some clothes done. Above is a picture of what he has accomplished so far (great work, dude). These are standard clothes with morph targets so that if you tone down the muscles on Physique, you can turn the Morphs down on the clothes too. *smile* Groovy, eh? His future works include adapting: Poser world's jacket the overcoat a trenchcoat the male sweater and possibly the tux and t-shirt Virus of the Poser Props Guild has voluteered his time to adapt the business suit! Other highly talented individuals are hard at work clothing this poor naked (but buff) fellow. If you would like to volunteer some of your time and talent to cloth this guy, let me know! I will let you have an advance copy of him to work on! Workin' Hard, Richard Kane P.S. Can Mr. Chaney II be far behind?

dunga ( ) posted Fri, 25 February 2000 at 4:14 AM

when working on the physique could you please: make more detailed forearms and shins? make more advanced abdomens. i.e. side muscles? make larger back muscles MORE realistic? thank you

RKane_1 ( ) posted Fri, 25 February 2000 at 4:24 AM

The forarms and upper arm have a dial for the radialis muscle. Side muscles.... is what is shown not enough? Back muscles... hard to do. Reason is the Poser figure moves and they do not contract properly. I will see. I was thinking of doing a scapula morph but that was the problem. It wouldn't movce beneath the skin realistically.

nicknoel ( ) posted Fri, 25 February 2000 at 5:18 AM

Manomanoman! Doug at the 3DCC is really gonna love this guy, blows away all the other musclemen! Granted without the others, but WOW this guy is cool! Please make this a freeware model! As cool as Zygote's muscleman was and is, I don't feel it looks big enough, especially since the P4 man has "superhero" morphs. Can't wait until he comes out!

LoboUK ( ) posted Fri, 25 February 2000 at 5:36 AM

WOW! That is outstanding work. And to all of those working on the clothing morphs, thanks guys! Those are going to be sooo popular. Paul

RKane_1 ( ) posted Fri, 25 February 2000 at 5:57 AM

Good news... This guy is free... monetarily. It does come with a karmic debt request mentioned in the readme which will be available. Hope you guys go hog wild with him. smile Just remember where you got him and give due credit. smile Richard Kane

CharlieBrown ( ) posted Fri, 25 February 2000 at 10:00 AM

Excellent work on this guy.

sturkwurk ( ) posted Fri, 25 February 2000 at 4:00 PM

Richard, Physique is looking great! Lot's of "super hero" possibilites... (hi Nick) there's an echo in here... here... here... I wish I knew how to make morphs so I could get the advanced file... but I'll sit back and wait, and plot, and scheme... This file screams Superman, Drax the Destroyer, Martian Manhunter... well, all the big guns... honestly, I'd like to work on a Mr Majestic! But I'd need some assistance... (like I don't have enough projects going already?) Does he use the standard p4 male nude template? Doug

I came, I rendered, I'm still broke.

AofD ( ) posted Fri, 25 February 2000 at 4:27 PM

Here are a couple more coming soon...
physiquecloths2.jpg
The sweater needs abit of tweaking I think but I think I can have everything posted tonight or tomarrow... Just like normal the parts covered by the cloths should be turned invisble to keep them from peeking though on extreme poses... All thats left is for me to do is Poser Worlds Biker Jacket, and R.S.O.B.'s Chaps, I probably do some more eventually but I've got other things to work on too :)... If anybody knows how to fix the imports bugs on the Tuxedo, and T-Shirt in 3d Studio Max give me a yell...(AODS@zdnetonebox.com)

AofD ( ) posted Fri, 25 February 2000 at 6:31 PM

And here he is in Poser Worlds Biker Jacket, R.S.O.B.'s Chaps...
physiquecloths3.jpg
A few tips on using them once they're out: 1.Parts of the body that are totally covered make invisible... 2.Parts that are partially covers if there is a small piece of the body sticking out tune down the morphs a little since it can be seen anyway... 3.Sometimes editing the position of the clothing will fix the stickouts too, cause when conforming a piece of cloth its might be a little offset... I little bit of tweaking on the Vest/Sweater and they will be ready for download later tonight.. AofD Graphics Station

RKane_1 ( ) posted Sat, 26 February 2000 at 9:01 AM

Sturk, Yes, Virginia, there is a santa claus. He uses standard p4 male template. smile

otaku ( ) posted Sat, 26 February 2000 at 8:13 PM

Richard PHYSIQUE looks great and I already picked up some of the clothing morphs. when will your figure be available?

RKane_1 ( ) posted Sun, 27 February 2000 at 12:43 AM

Prolly next week. Final touch-up and stuff. I like having things right the first time. smile

Dave ( ) posted Sun, 27 February 2000 at 1:37 AM

Cant wait until this guy comes out. Got a character that's just begging for this guy. Just might post an image if I ever get my hands on Physique. Dave

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.