Sat, Sep 21, 10:28 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 8:40 pm)

Subject: well couldnt find a dragon look I wanted so doing it my self

Velen ( ) posted Thu, 04 July 2002 at 2:05 AM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 10:24 PM

file_14887.jpg

here is a sneek prevue of my Dragon in progress for poser 4. As You can see have a lot of detail to add yet but the outline conformation is ther :)

c1rcle ( ) posted Thu, 04 July 2002 at 2:13 AM

did you have a look at dragon factory, it's over on www.3dmenagerie.com, would take a lot of the hard work out of it, good job on the dragon, I'd like to see it when it's finished. Rob

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Thu, 04 July 2002 at 2:34 AM

Here's a link to a thread in the Product Showcase forum, containing renders of almost every Poser dragon in existence, both free and retail. I neglected to mentioned this in your previous post.

Link to Dragon Comparisons thread

WARNING: it's an image-heavy thread, so if you have dialup, it might take a while to finish loading.

jenay ( ) posted Thu, 04 July 2002 at 7:49 AM

nice dragon :)

littlechris ( ) posted Thu, 04 July 2002 at 1:07 PM

I'm also making a dragon, I'm making mine in Amorphium and I've done the top of the head but I can't get the jaw right.

Velen ( ) posted Thu, 04 July 2002 at 6:51 PM

thanks for the info :) and yep looked at the dragon factory looks wild :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.