Fri, Oct 4, 3:42 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:39 am)

Subject: Period gown

-renapd- ( ) posted Thu, 24 February 2000 at 1:53 PM · edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 3:38 PM
Site Admin

"Periodgown" by Steve Shanks...the very first Poserworld CD2 item, one of the era gowns for the P4-woman! I tried to cover all occassions with my textures...hopefully, one will fit your needs and taste! :o) renapd

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

-renapd- ( ) posted Thu, 24 February 2000 at 1:55 PM
Site Admin

At last!!!!...I had to try 5 times till the image was uploaded! :o) renapd

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]

mikes ( ) posted Thu, 24 February 2000 at 2:02 PM

You continue to tease us with the textures (very nice textures..) for the new CD, but I've seen/heard nothing from Steve or PoserWorld about it. Somebody want to break the silence?

melanie ( ) posted Thu, 24 February 2000 at 2:09 PM

Rena, those are incredible. I can't wait to get these. Melanie

-renapd- ( ) posted Thu, 24 February 2000 at 2:26 PM
Site Admin

Mikes, there have been replies to that question in my previous posts! We are wrapping up things and adding last minute items...don't get that hasty as the longer it takes the more you'll get! :o) Honestly...we are doing our best to speed up things...have you ever tried to create directories that will be easy to navigate and find what you want fast..between UK and Greece???? Give us a break..pleeeease! :o) Besides, see the bright side...you'll know before hand part of the cd2 content so you can make up your mind if you need it at your leasure! :o) renapd

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]

ecockrell ( ) posted Thu, 24 February 2000 at 2:47 PM

Rena, These look awesome!!! One thing I would love to see are morphs for all the really cute faces you come up with. They are beautiful. Can hardly wait for the CD to be ready. I'll be putting in my order as soon as its ready.. Woohoo!!!!

steveshanks ( ) posted Thu, 24 February 2000 at 2:53 PM

Mikes :o) Rena works so fast I have trouble modelling quick enough LOL but seriously I'm working on a last few pieces then we need to get the files all together then once I have everything sorted there'll be a huge preview page up at Poserworld....this is an international CD LOL Modeling in the UK texturing in Greece and made in the USA .....Steve

picnic ( ) posted Thu, 24 February 2000 at 2:57 PM

Well, I have to say that you really have covered all the bases on these textures. They go from wild to mild and conservative. Diane B

mikes ( ) posted Thu, 24 February 2000 at 4:38 PM

Didn't mean to whine--I am eager for some previews of the disk. BTW, I have the first disk, but am on a Mac so it was more than a pain in the @@@ to find the files I wanted--I finally gave up and only have several of the items I was looking for. (I know of that utility that someone wrote for the Mac). Will disk #2 be easier to navigate for Mac types?

-renapd- ( ) posted Fri, 25 February 2000 at 2:51 AM
Site Admin

We'll do our best Mikes! As far as I know there's already a MAC beta tester for the items of cd2...Steve can fill you in better in the subject! :o) renapd

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]

arcady ( ) posted Fri, 25 February 2000 at 10:53 AM

One thing that bugged me about the Poswer World 1 CD was that it had all the files that were on his website. Which was really cool. But the textures and such were in zip files as jpg's rather then the full blown tiffs or bmp that they should have been. Since we're buying it on a CD it makes sense to give us the actual tiff/bmp rather than a degraded jpg that we have to convert over because the cr2 keeps asking for a tiff... Hopefully in the second CD we'll get the entire website again but this time already unzipped and in tiffs. (hint) :)

Truth has no value without backing by unfounded belief.
Renderosity Gallery

-renapd- ( ) posted Fri, 25 February 2000 at 12:00 PM
Site Admin

Well Arcady...since this is 100% poser4 CD..don't expect tiffs but jpgs (optimized to minimum size with utilities as these maps are huge!) :o) This time you will have to blame ME for the way texture files will be arranged. I take full responsibility and I promise to make my best so you can locate whatever you are looking for as fast as possible - let's not forget I'm famous at my job for my filing skills! LOL! One extra idea that I have dropped and seems we will adopt, is to include this time all the free textures I had made for poserworld CD1. No need anymore to run to FairyWoods whenever you need one! After all, the owners of CD1 deserve to have them royalty free for any kind of use, so what do you say, would that be a good idea? :o) renapd

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]

steveshanks ( ) posted Fri, 25 February 2000 at 1:17 PM

We couldn't do that Arcady as the CD was already full with all the files in zips, I'm afraid this one will be the same as far as free stuff goes, as you can imagine unzipping all those files and sorting the correct locations and conversions for the CD would be a nightmare, the web page files were put on more of a bonus than the selling point (though i could have it the wrong way round :o) I will take a slap on the wrist for including texture references to BMP,s within cr2's though :o) this time all models (new ones) will be textured white so the files can be used with the textures left on the CD and to prevent the endless going through materials changing colors ............Steve

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.