Tue, Oct 22, 5:38 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 3:39 am)

Subject: Ok, just a quick favor to ask.

Azmyth ( ) posted Fri, 25 February 2000 at 10:17 AM ยท edited Sat, 03 August 2024 at 5:33 AM

Attached Link: ---Ashes to ashes, Dust to Dust, is there anyone I can trust

I tried to do the figure combining myself but the results just aren't what I expected and look nothing short of BS. If someone could take the Sarah Michelle Gellar which can be found here: http://members.xoom.com/magnopol/images/SMGellar.zip and change the hair to a simple long straight hair with bangs, and change it to an auburn red color. and give the figure a short lowcut, thin strap blue dress to wear, using one of the best poses. The main reason I can't do it myself is because the pc is not on the net and that limits me to only be able to use the figures supplied or create my own. I won't be near a computer with the net in the next week so I reallt need someone to help me out with this!! Paul Hafeli was helping but I Don't know if he can change the sarah figure for me. Anybody please. All I need is a quick render of this in a sexy pose with her logo name at the top and I'll do the rest. Please let me know if you wanna help!!

JeffH ( ) posted Fri, 25 February 2000 at 10:58 AM

Your image didn't come through.

Azmyth ( ) posted Fri, 25 February 2000 at 11:03 AM

just go to this url. its not of the figure I tried to do. this is that one http://www.geocities.com/Azmyth911/wrestlers/Cassandra.jpg gimme ur opinion and whether you can help or not.

CharlieBrown ( ) posted Fri, 25 February 2000 at 11:08 AM

Looks like you're off to a good start on your own. Have you played with the built in scaling and face morphs, etc.? A few of the sites at the right and on the Poser Webring have pose collections; I've found a few very good sets of "sexy" and "softcore" poses out there; you just have to hunt. I'd offer to help, but: 1) My plate is full, currently project-wise 2) I don't have the hard drive space for another model at present and, 3) I think you are doing well on your own! Yes, it needs work, but it is a good start

JeffH ( ) posted Fri, 25 February 2000 at 12:27 PM

Okay, you have a few pics to choose from posted above. -JH.

Azmyth ( ) posted Fri, 25 February 2000 at 12:30 PM

what do you mean? You mean from the Sarah File? Are you going to help me? I don't understand.

JeffH ( ) posted Fri, 25 February 2000 at 12:34 PM

Look at the message threads, there are two saying "For Azmyth". Take a look.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.