Mon, Oct 21, 11:22 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 11:11 pm)

Subject: help me remember the past.

Azmyth ( ) posted Fri, 25 February 2000 at 11:08 AM ยท edited Sun, 04 August 2024 at 3:10 PM

Attached Link: Joe Lightning ----

Does anyone have any old Poser 2 images they made? I didn't start until 3 came out and I'm curious as to how they looked back then.

CharlieBrown ( ) posted Fri, 25 February 2000 at 11:14 AM

Well, I started with 2. I think I finally deleted all of the old P2 images though - P3 was SO much better! I have a friend with P1. Maybe I could get him to try an image or two, for some laughs... ;-)

Azmyth ( ) posted Fri, 25 February 2000 at 11:17 AM

I may be getting the old poser 2 for kicks...know where I can get the upgrade to 3? I just went straight to 4

CharlieBrown ( ) posted Fri, 25 February 2000 at 11:25 AM

Sorry, I don't - I ordered my upgrade straight through Meta, and they probably don't have it available anymore, but you might want to check their website.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.