Tue, Oct 22, 5:43 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 3:39 am)

Subject: Azmyth - Happier?

JeffH ( ) posted Fri, 25 February 2000 at 1:37 PM ยท edited Mon, 02 September 2024 at 6:02 AM

file_122498.jpg

Okay, here's the last version. Right click on the image and save it to your Hard Drive. -JH.

Azmyth ( ) posted Fri, 25 February 2000 at 1:42 PM

um can't remember? My pc is not on the net, I am using a crappy webtv to surf the web and we can't download. you'll have to e-mail it to me at Azmyth@webtv.net Sorry about that

JeffH ( ) posted Fri, 25 February 2000 at 1:44 PM

Okay, but you could at least comment on this image. Does it even look like her?

Azmyth ( ) posted Fri, 25 February 2000 at 1:49 PM

Yeah it does, it looks alot like her glamour shot. The only thing, that would have made it better would have been, a more provacative pose, and a shorter skirt. But hey, you rendered it quick, and its really good.

JeffH ( ) posted Fri, 25 February 2000 at 1:54 PM

Well if she's going to see this I think the dress & pose are plenty provocative ;-) -JH.

CEBrown ( ) posted Fri, 25 February 2000 at 2:35 PM

Is that just magnet-distorted hair, or is this a custom hair model?

Eric Walters ( ) posted Fri, 25 February 2000 at 3:02 PM

Wow Jeff! She looks ALOT like my good friend Kathy! Any chance I can get a Cr2 of her from you???? Please??? Thanks! Eric Walters ewalt1@ix.netcom.com

JeffH ( ) posted Fri, 25 February 2000 at 3:10 PM

That's the Omni Hair (morphed with Magnets) and a Bangs prop. It's at the Propsguild (bangs not included). The image is also flipped Horizontally. I'll see what I can do about getting the file size down. -JH.

Foxhollow ( ) posted Fri, 25 February 2000 at 4:39 PM

You have the patience of a snail, Jeff! for sure more than me, and I've only been reading these threads! Hey Azmyth..repeat after me.."Thank you, Jeff!"

Eric Walters ( ) posted Fri, 25 February 2000 at 4:58 PM

Thanks Jeff! Eric Walters

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.