Mon, Sep 9, 7:45 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 6:38 am)

Subject: ATTEN: SUNSCAPE, CRESCENT AND JAREKG28, THE HELMET

davo ( ) posted Wed, 23 February 2000 at 11:07 PM · edited Mon, 09 September 2024 at 7:45 AM

file_122419.jpg

Hey guys, the helmet is now a pz3 file. Send me your e-mail address and I'll get it to you asap and Crescent, you can post it at free stuff. Davo ps, you guys will have to add the transperency to the visor, I did the render after I zipped up the file :-/

davo ( ) posted Thu, 24 February 2000 at 12:09 AM

It's on it way. Davo

RKane_1 ( ) posted Thu, 24 February 2000 at 3:26 AM

Could you texture map it and send it to me? Just, you know, give it a map so I can make maps wiuth it? What about posting it?

davo ( ) posted Thu, 24 February 2000 at 9:08 AM

Jarekg28: On it's way dude. RKane 1: I can do that for you, give me your e-mail address so I can send it when it's done. Davo

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Thu, 24 February 2000 at 9:14 AM

Nice work on the helmet S

Butch ( ) posted Thu, 24 February 2000 at 9:56 AM

I would like it too, great job butch@rabun.net. or if some one is going to post it, I can wait. I have my hands kinda fun right now.

Spike ( ) posted Thu, 24 February 2000 at 11:13 AM

Yep! That's it! Great job dude! It would ROCK in Carrara and Bryce. Spike

You can't call it work if you love it... Zen Tambour

lmacken ( ) posted Thu, 24 February 2000 at 6:24 PM

I know you didn't ask for critique, but what happens if you apply a smooth nose morph and then align the bottom edge with her lipline so the upper lip protudes?

davo ( ) posted Thu, 24 February 2000 at 8:44 PM

I thought about that. I could make a cheesy nose morph, or actually Traveler may already have one, pull down the helmet more and scale it closer to the lip, even maybe cut a curved notch out for the upper lip. I have to take into consideration the back of the head too. Are people interested in helmets? They aren't too difficult to make and I have some wild ideas. Davo

lmacken ( ) posted Fri, 25 February 2000 at 6:41 PM

Traveler has the morphs. Helmets are good, but I see the original as a robot head more than a robot wearing a helmet

davo ( ) posted Sat, 26 February 2000 at 11:34 AM

Yeah, I know, but I wasn't going to make the whole head :) Davo

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.