Tue, Oct 22, 7:10 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 6:50 am)

Subject: For Azmyth

Darth_Logice ( ) posted Fri, 25 February 2000 at 12:09 PM ยท edited Sat, 03 August 2024 at 6:29 AM

file_122493.jpg

First of all, big chastizings for the million threads you've posted about this subject. Enough already, we've all seen your request. Repeated requests are more likely to get you ignored than helped. Now, having said that... Here is the Buffy figure rendered with auburn hair, straight with bangs and a thin-strapped dress in a marginally sexy pose. Changed the texture to more of a redhead than the buffy figure came with. -Darth

Darth_Logice ( ) posted Fri, 25 February 2000 at 12:13 PM

Um...I take back the chastizement. I assumed the help me remember my past thread was the same thing again sorry!

Azmyth ( ) posted Fri, 25 February 2000 at 1:01 PM

Thanks, looks good. Sorry for all the incessant postings about this, but I really needed to get it done. I think I need an internet connection to a computer. Did you attach the image or link it? I need a url, or you can send it directly to me at Azmyth@webtv.net Thanks a bunch.

lmacken ( ) posted Fri, 25 February 2000 at 7:14 PM

I don't get it; what Darth posted is right in front of me -- but of course my computer is attached to Internet. Or are you looking for the character instead of just a picture? ...I'm not even sure how you post the question. On your cell phone?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.