Fri, Oct 4, 3:43 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:39 am)

Subject: Freebies 5+3

-renapd- ( ) posted Fri, 25 February 2000 at 12:07 PM · edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 3:41 PM
Site Admin

Freebies this time for FairyWood's update! The default halterdress with 5 textures and 3 transmaps (used alone if you wish with any color or texture you please). No need to wait long this time...they will become available tomorrow from my site, as soon as I complete the html..enjoy! :o) renapd

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

-renapd- ( ) posted Fri, 25 February 2000 at 12:11 PM
Site Admin

Ooops!Wrong! 4 +3...the black one is just transmap! :o) renapd

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]

KateTheShrew ( ) posted Fri, 25 February 2000 at 12:21 PM

Gorgeous as always, rena. These are definitely going on my download list :)

Paul Hafeli ( ) posted Fri, 25 February 2000 at 1:16 PM

Every time I see your name next to a posting it is always the first one I read. Your work to say the least is breath taking. The time, effort and your attention to detail is very apparent. Saying nice work or great job seams to fall short of your wonderful offering. Because of the textures you make, you have add so much more to the possibilities we all have working with Poser. I am so glad you like doing these, it makes it so much easier to pick an outfit when there are so many wonderful choices. Paul Hafeli

-renapd- ( ) posted Fri, 25 February 2000 at 3:19 PM
Site Admin

Paul..pleeeease! (there you go..you made me blush & I'm too old for that!) The compliments taken by you are quite precious to me since you and DD were my tutors (through your tutorials) when I started off with poser! :o) It is true though that I just love texturing! I just get carried away trying this and that and I end up with more variations than I originally intended to! :o) renapd

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]

Eric Walters ( ) posted Fri, 25 February 2000 at 4:52 PM

Amazing work Renapd I have to agree with Paul Hafeli on this-I could not say it better than he did! Eric Walters

-renapd- ( ) posted Fri, 25 February 2000 at 5:48 PM
Site Admin

LOL! I haven't said this before to anyone else than Bushi and Steve Shanks...but all these textures remind me of my days as a little girl when I was drawing clothes for my paperdolls all day long...I was proud to have the largest collection in the neighborhood! :o) renapd BTW...they all became available a few minutes ago! :o) Now that my site is updated I think I deserve some sleep! (2:00 a.m. Greek time)

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]

Eric Walters ( ) posted Fri, 25 February 2000 at 6:00 PM

Hi Renapd I think Poser is an adult way of playing with dolls in a sense-so you are still doing what you did as a little girl-just in a more sophisticated way. When I was 7 or 8 I used to borrow Barbie as the wife of caveman GiJoe. My father made leather cavepeople clothes and I built a cave village out of adobe like mud out in the forest by my house...Now I am reliving that with whole new worlds made in Poser, BRyce RDS, StrataStudioPRo, Pixels3D, Photoshop etc. What fun! And its respectable now. :-) Eric Walters Thanks!! I did not know you were in Greece! How is the weather out there??

hexadecimal ( ) posted Fri, 25 February 2000 at 8:33 PM

i like the green one 8) very nice

-renapd- ( ) posted Sat, 26 February 2000 at 1:48 AM
Site Admin

Well Eric..seems like spring is not very far away here! ;o) Not that we didn't get our share of snow and cold blowing winds in the last couple of months...quite the contrary! :o) renapd

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.