Fri, Sep 20, 7:40 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: Now that's a Barbarian, Finally!

ronknights ( ) posted Sat, 06 July 2002 at 11:04 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 7:27 AM

file_15151.jpg

I've been at this for about a year, on and off. The goal was to make a really impressive Barbarian woman. I had troubles with Vicky 2 and her barbarian morphed body since the breastcups were buried inside her breasts. I recently bought the Voluptuous Vicky and Stephy Stax Fitting Room. You can use the fitting room to fit a variety of popular outfits onto Voluptuous Vicky. Here's the Barbarian Outfit, and a quick render. I'm trying out all the outfits I have, then I'll worry about having some "meaningful renders." ![Message671422.jpg](http://www.renderosity.com/photos/Message671422.jpg)

c1rcle ( ) posted Sat, 06 July 2002 at 11:14 AM

what lovely big EYES she has :D nice outfit too, what's the background you used for this one? Rob

MrMongo ( ) posted Sat, 06 July 2002 at 11:29 AM

Very Nice. I only wish that the VV and SX fitting room was avialible for the mac :( I really don't see any reason why it wouldn't, as it seems that the fitting room uses poser "things." I sent out an e-mail to wyrmmaster last week about this, but haven't heard back. Anyway, 'nuff whining. About the only thing that troubles me about this picture is that Vicky isn't in a temple :> No, it's the loincloth... it doesn't seem to 'fit' with the rest of the body. Almost like it wasn't recieving any shadows, and doesn't have any wrinkles. thanks for sharing

artnik ( ) posted Sat, 06 July 2002 at 1:11 PM

What's supposed to be keeping the "Pasties" on? Just wondering... :oD

c1rcle ( ) posted Sat, 06 July 2002 at 2:32 PM

I thought they might be suction cups, pop them on give them a squeeze and they stay on for hours. ;) Rob

renderhawk ( ) posted Sat, 06 July 2002 at 3:27 PM

file_15152.jpg

Hi All

Take a look this.
Now SHE is a Barbarian.
Can anyone do better?
How about a little challenge?
Who can make the best/hottest Barbarian.
Get to work friends,its a way to pass time
while we wait for poser5.

Renderhawk

ronknights ( ) posted Sat, 06 July 2002 at 4:33 PM

Renderhawk, she is impressive. Is this Voluptuous Vicky, Vicky, or some other Base Character. Believe me I'm just having fun finally being able to put some of these outfits on VV! I just wanted a quick render so I used the Nerd Backdrop Tool.

renderhawk ( ) posted Sat, 06 July 2002 at 4:47 PM

Hi Ron She is your basic Vicki2 sculpted to perfection with my own breastmorphs and basic scaling and twisting of morphdials. She does look allright I think (hehe). Renderhawk

bloodsong ( ) posted Sat, 06 July 2002 at 6:06 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=183141

hmph. my barbarian woman could pound your soft and squishy barbarian women any day. ;)

Darth_Wookie ( ) posted Sat, 06 July 2002 at 7:03 PM

Hey renderhawk I like yours :)

Virus ( ) posted Sun, 07 July 2002 at 12:30 AM

Ron: It looks pretty civilized for me !!! :) Great job!.

SAL9000 - Hello Dr. Chandra, Will I've dream?

Puntomaus ( ) posted Sun, 07 July 2002 at 4:33 AM

LOL @ Bloodsong - Now that's the way it has to be. Love it :-))))

Every organisation rests upon a mountain of secrets ~ Julian Assange

ronknights ( ) posted Sun, 07 July 2002 at 7:10 AM

I'm wondering. Right now, I'm using the "default VV" body. Should I give her a bigger chest or other body parts?

FyreSpiryt ( ) posted Sun, 07 July 2002 at 8:19 AM

I'd make her waist larger. She looks like she's going to snap in half. In fact, I'd muscle her up a bit. Not to Bloodsong's level ^_~, but give her a bit of tone. She looks more like a Playmate of the Month than a barbarian to me.

ronknights ( ) posted Sun, 07 July 2002 at 9:22 AM

Yes, that sounds like a good idea. She is actually Vicky 2 converted to Voluptuous Vicky 2. I don't understand it entirely.

voodoo ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2002 at 2:03 AM

I would definitely give her a bit more bulk, especially in the hips. Get some meat on her bones, all around (besides the enhancements you've already given her :)) Maybe make her look shorter, and as a result she'll look bulkier. I always try to remember Vicky was based on a model... not a common figure you see, but a very, very thin model. A lot of changes are needed before a thin woman like that can really kick some butt. Good luck :)

ronknights ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2002 at 3:39 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_15154.jpg

Here's my latest version, based on Vicky 2. I got into some trouble when I also made a Stephanie Barbarian and put them both in the same scene. You can read about that escapade in my latest Crosstalk thread.

ronknights ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2002 at 3:40 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_15155.jpg

Here's the Stephanie version.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.