Mon, Sep 9, 7:40 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 6:38 am)

Subject: Dudley's Classic car Poll

Duddly ( ) posted Wed, 03 July 2002 at 2:22 PM ยท edited Sat, 17 August 2024 at 3:10 PM

Attached Link: http://205.122.23.229/Dudley/

file_14830.jpg

For anyone uncertain as to what car your voting for I put together a montage of pictures of the 10 candidates. I will be posting it tonight. The current leader is the 55 VW beetle. Actually not what I expected but cool no the less. Please only vote once to keep it fair and accurate. If you voted already, thank you.

Luthoricas ( ) posted Wed, 03 July 2002 at 2:33 PM

I voted for the Aston Martin - a really cool car!

TheDarkLord ( ) posted Wed, 03 July 2002 at 4:18 PM

i voted for the lincoln!

Duddly ( ) posted Wed, 03 July 2002 at 4:34 PM

I just hade someone vote repeatedly for the GTO. Stop it, or I'll drop it from the running. Keep it honest people. Dudley

artnik ( ) posted Thu, 04 July 2002 at 1:51 AM

Yeaaa!!! I voted for the beetle (only once). What do you think of adding or offering an extra tex of a psychedelic paint job to it?

Duddly ( ) posted Thu, 04 July 2002 at 4:07 AM

My daughter is wanting the bug done as well. I was actually having a hard time deciding myself, hence the poll. It would certainly come with several exterior color options, including a complete hippy make over.

bikermouse ( ) posted Thu, 04 July 2002 at 5:06 AM

Voted for the woody - It's no Nomad, but it brings up memories of those old Surfin' days on the coast.And It's considered even more classic than the Nomad. Would've voted for the G.T.O. but I had so much problems with mine. (alumunum bell housing. had to keep replacing bellhousings as they couldn't handle the 389 3 with the duce carb setup.) - kaua bunga dudes.

lmacken ( ) posted Sun, 07 July 2002 at 1:51 PM

Wow, 3 rear-engined flat-motors out of ten! I voted for the Car of the (20th) Century: the mighty VW Beetle. An article in the current VW Trends magazine lists 12 different styles for the VW: German Look Euro Look Vintage and Old Speed Baja and Off Road Custom Look Mullholland Look Kit Cars Resto-Custom Hawaiian Look Commercial Look California Look Some are indistinguishable to the public at large: Euro/German and Vintage/Old Speed/Resto-Custom. Some are way esoteric: Mulholland/Hawaiian/Commercial. But California Look is canonical. Small (145) front tires on a narrowed front axle, lowered well up into the front wheel arches, and (big) twin Weber 48 IDA carbs and your there. It looks like 12 to 10 second quartermiles just standing still.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.