Thu, Sep 19, 11:05 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: Tattoos

Bebop_ ( ) posted Tue, 09 July 2002 at 1:27 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 8:00 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

Attached Link: http://eaglesgift.homestead.com/index.html

file_15641.jpg

This is a collection of 5 PSD format Tattoos available from my site. They can be copied and pasted onto your favourite body texture. The set consists of one leg tattoo, 2 upper back, 1 lower back and 1 belly. You can, of course, use them where you want. Have fun, Bebop

thebert ( ) posted Tue, 09 July 2002 at 1:31 PM

thanks and are very nice

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.

Sventa ( ) posted Tue, 09 July 2002 at 1:55 PM

WOW!... very well made!.. thank you! :o) Sventa

idolitry ( ) posted Tue, 09 July 2002 at 2:17 PM

I've picked up some tattoos before, but this is the first set I have seen with a colour one, thankyou for sharing.

SAMS3D ( ) posted Tue, 09 July 2002 at 2:33 PM

These are great, I actually have one real similar of these, thank you, just downloaded them.... (When I say I have one, it is on me not my computer)

SnowSultan ( ) posted Tue, 09 July 2002 at 2:38 PM

Very nice work, thanks for sharing! BTW, did you get the e-mail I sent you a few days ago regarding a texture? Let me know when you have time, thanks. :) SnowS

my DeviantArt page: http://snowsultan.deviantart.com/

I do not speak as a representative of DAZ, I speak only as a long-time member here. Be nice (and quit lying about DAZ) and I'll be nice too.

Briggie ( ) posted Tue, 09 July 2002 at 3:08 PM

Beautiful tats! Thank you :)

CAD-MAN ( ) posted Wed, 10 July 2002 at 12:25 AM

Beautiful!!! Thank you! :0)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.