Sun, Oct 6, 9:22 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Help please...Missing hip

djuke ( ) posted Thu, 11 July 2002 at 5:57 AM · edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 1:23 PM

When I load more than 2 mike characters into poser, the hip dissapear on the 3. figure. Why does that happen, and is there anything to do about it? I really hope someone can help me, because this is a pain in the ... TIA

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Thu, 11 July 2002 at 7:37 AM

I had the same thing happening in a pic with only 2 mike characters. I got the hip back by turning genitals off and then back on. Don't know if that helps, it's probably some kind of crosstalk involved, though I don't know why it would remove the hip...

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

djuke ( ) posted Thu, 11 July 2002 at 4:24 PM

Thank you very much ernyoka1 for your advice. It helped, now the hip is visible agian.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.