Fri, Sep 20, 4:30 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: Randi Promo Hair by Vairesh & Tansmaps

BillyGoat ( ) posted Thu, 11 July 2002 at 5:18 PM ยท edited Mon, 05 August 2024 at 3:30 AM

Could someone help me with a transmap? I've spent hours trying to make one that shows 'more face' (eyes and cheekbones). I've tried working with his map - widening the transparent (black) area around the face. No luck at all.
I've exported the hair as an object and uvmapped it, then made a wider oval trans that looked just right - but that didn't work either.
I like this hair soooo much that I would have bought it if it hadn't been the CD freebie. I just can't use it with so little face peeking thru. Am I the only one who wants more transmaps for it?
I'd be forever in your debt!

BillyGoat

mklanica ( ) posted Thu, 11 July 2002 at 5:24 PM

I asked Vairesh about the hair and he said he would be releasing the full version "soon". I am hoping that means it will be more poseable.

renderhawk ( ) posted Thu, 11 July 2002 at 5:28 PM

Billygoat Try pulling the hair back using magnets. Renderhawk

BillyGoat ( ) posted Thu, 11 July 2002 at 5:54 PM

Thanks for the news mklanica! Renderhawk - from what I can make out the hair is 1 solid object with no opening - I mean, he did it with his transmap. There is nothing to pull back, LOL. It took me a while to figure that out, which is a lot funnier. I'm not good enough to know how to split the mesh in a modeling program. I figure transmaps are the only way.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.