Thu, Oct 3, 1:29 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: This really made me laugh

terminusnord ( ) posted Thu, 11 July 2002 at 5:38 PM · edited Thu, 03 October 2024 at 1:27 AM

Attached Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2037924294

Just check out all the mad skillz you can learn with this software. I'm gonna bid for sure, I need to know how to do all the advanced stuff they cover in these tutorials :-D -Adam

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Thu, 11 July 2002 at 5:58 PM

Is Shamms Mortier expanding his repertoire into tutorials now?

kuroyume0161 ( ) posted Thu, 11 July 2002 at 6:01 PM

Well, where else can you find THAT kind of expert information, huh? :P Kuroyume

C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot. C++ makes it harder, but when you do, you blow your whole leg off.

-- Bjarne Stroustrup

Contact Me | Kuroyume's DevelopmentZone

JonHanni ( ) posted Thu, 11 July 2002 at 7:58 PM

Is this the metric version or English?

Crescent ( ) posted Thu, 11 July 2002 at 8:00 PM

I really didn't need to see that right after eating. Bleech!

dke ( ) posted Fri, 12 July 2002 at 10:51 AM

That's a bit scary! I'm going to go teach my youngest to type now. Looks like she could have a career as a "Lurnen Buk" author before she even starts school.

c1rcle ( ) posted Fri, 12 July 2002 at 11:55 AM

whats a difference effect? dey reely shuld use a spill chequer befor postin tings lik vat. Rab

JHoagland ( ) posted Fri, 12 July 2002 at 12:35 PM

By the time, I saw this link, the bidding had already ended... with no winner and no bids. Dang, and I really wanted to learn "How to change the Figure height to baby". (Isn't that covered in the printed and PDF manuals??) In fact, aren't ALL of their "tutorials" listed in the Poser manual? Then, again, it's probably a good thing I didn't win- it doesn't support Windows XP (but it does support Windows 95... an 8-year old operating system... hmm...). P.S. Scroll down and check out the screen shots of some of their other software. If you look closely, one of their "tutorials" (on ACT 2000) teaches you how to "lockup" (yes, l-o-c-k-u-p) a First Name. (I'm assuming this is a database tutorial on how to lock records to prevent other users from making changes at the same time.) But, don't take their word for it- look at some of the sparking testimonials from their customers: "Works Great!!", "I could really use it" --John

VanishingPoint... Advanced 3D Modeling Solutions

duanemoody ( ) posted Fri, 12 July 2002 at 6:33 PM

Attached Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2120418579

This piece of garbage has been continuously re-posted to eBay for months. Technically if your item doesn't sell you get one more chance, but people get around that by renaming the product, changing the category, etc. Searches for 'poser' have turned up this ugly 'piggin poser' statuette/hammer-snack (link above) for just as long.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.