Thu, Sep 19, 9:44 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:13 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Unable to download purchases...

CeeBeeVFXG ( ) posted Sat, 13 July 2002 at 5:08 AM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 9:37 PM

Hi Clint,

I purchased Neftis' Casual Hair and Very French Hair and both downloads keep stopping at different intervals saying that they are complete-which of course they are not.
Could you please check the files and reset my downloads for me?

Thank you much.

~ Meow ~

ClintH ( ) posted Sat, 13 July 2002 at 9:15 AM

Hi Tetra1, I checked the files out on our server and they are in fine shape. I reset your DL's. Let me know if you continue to have problems. Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

jwalte ( ) posted Sat, 13 July 2002 at 10:10 AM

Clint I'm feeling kind of dumb right now, but I just puchased a number of items and can't seem to figure out how to down load them. There doesn't seem to be a link on any of the pages except for the read me. I've also purchased your CD burning service for these products but you know I can't wait. Curious John F. Walt

ClintH ( ) posted Sat, 13 July 2002 at 11:46 AM

John, I got your E-Mail. Thanks - You should be all set as well. :) Clint

Clint Hawkins

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

CeeBeeVFXG ( ) posted Sat, 13 July 2002 at 7:07 PM

Hi Clint, I wanted to let you know that I finally just finished downloading both products! Thank you for your help! :-)

~ Meow ~

ClintH ( ) posted Sat, 13 July 2002 at 7:43 PM

Your welcome. Thanks for the follow-up. Clint

Clint Hawkins

(Zakk Wylde (2007))

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.