Thu, Oct 3, 4:25 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 03 11:32 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Violet/Rouge Ready for Download :)

Blazerwiccan ( ) posted Fri, 12 July 2002 at 7:36 PM · edited Thu, 03 October 2024 at 2:35 PM

file_16049.jpg

Violet and Rouge texture set is now ready for download. They can be found at http://www.RuntimeDNA.com in the free section. Please read the read me file. I hope you enjoy them. And yes they are FREE!

Blazerwiccan ( ) posted Fri, 12 July 2002 at 7:51 PM

BTW these are textures for Vicki Not the clothing. Just wanted to make that clear. :)

Blazerwiccan ( ) posted Fri, 12 July 2002 at 7:58 PM

Me again sorry I just want to make things clear for all. :) The textures are for vicki, no clothing, hair, or other textures are included. Also there is No trans map included, you will have to use another one. Pack textures are 15 eyes, 16 lips, 8 nails, 5 bodies for Violet, 3 heads for Violet, 5 bodies for Rouge, and 3 heads for Rouge. Also all mat files. :) Now I will hush :P

rasputina ( ) posted Fri, 12 July 2002 at 9:03 PM

they look lovely, just d/led them and can't wait to try them out. thank you!

PilotHigh ( ) posted Sat, 13 July 2002 at 10:47 AM

Thank you!

Blazerwiccan ( ) posted Sat, 13 July 2002 at 11:43 AM

You both are very welcome. I hope you enjoy them. I am sorry they are not the best but I did work very hard on them. :) Also just want to say you two made my day, to hear thanks makes it all worth it.

kayjay97 ( ) posted Sun, 14 July 2002 at 12:08 AM

Blazerwiccan, what do you mean not the best! I think they are just wonderful!!! Kudos to you!!!

In a world filled with causes for worry and anxiety...
we need the peace of God standing guard over our hearts and minds.

Jerry McCant

Blazerwiccan ( ) posted Sun, 14 July 2002 at 10:08 AM

Thank you so much kayjay. And to everyone who has taken the time to say thanks. I send my thanks to you all as well. And you are all very welcome.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.